Mansfield Town Bottle It

Now there’s a novel concept… signing players with particular skills and strengths to fit into a predetermined system. It’ll never catch on…

3 Likes

You mean there is another way than just signing some players on paper and then trying to figure it out as you go?

Crewe 1-0 up :eyes:

1 Like

2-0 up now. Don’t do this please Bradford. Come on Sparky…
Burton 1-0 up on Cambridge at the break…

1 Like

Both Crewe’s goals scored by some chap called Agyei …

2 Likes

Fk Fk F**K :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Puts Bradfords goal difference to within 2 of Mansfield’s too.

If it stayed like this a single goal win for Mansfield and a single goal loss for Bradford would put Mansfield in the playoffs as their “goals for” (70) is miles better than Bradfords (58).

He sat opposite me on the train to London earlier in the season. I didn’t recall him being on loan to us until he told me.

2 Likes

He scored some good goals.

He was on loan when we had Tyler Roberts.
Whitney insisted on playing Bakayoko though rather than starting both Roberts and Agyei who were scoring more goals.

1 Like

Cook scores for Bradford City to make it 2-1 …

3 Likes

Get in Cookie monster

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there was a ‘plan’ to give Bakayoko plenty of game time in order to be able to flog him on for more money. Only thing that made sense picking him ahead of Tyler roberts.

The more Whitney picked him, he got worse and got more stick, which made him worse. It was a vicious circle. He needed taking out if the firing line but I think Whitney thought I’d he kept playing him, he’d eventually score a couple then get confident and go on a run. But it never happened.

2 Likes

Crewe 2 Bradford 2 now…

5 Likes

I hope Radford is shedding a tear as his plans go up in smoke :blush:

2 Likes

Bradford still have an outside chance of sneaking an automatic place but they need to win today.

As it stands…

1 Like

I see Osadebe is playing

Penalty for Crewe.

Scored.