Mansfield Town (H) Tuesday 9th February, 6:45pm

Starting to snow In Penkridge. If anyone sees me, I’ll take a coffee no sugar. Thanks x

1 Like

Snow falling but not sticking at the minute.Only danger of match being off is a waterlogged pitch!

No disrespect to the two lads who, for non broadcasters have done a decent job on the away games but it will be nice to have Tommy Marlowe back behind the mic this afternoon.

1 Like

Game is off due to a waterlogged pitch.

1 Like

That’s crap then now I’ve got to speak about the EU all afternoon.

5 Likes

I am surprised at that.

I suspect that the real reason is that we’ve sold the whole squad and they haven’t told us yet.

13 Likes

Problem now is we aren’t any nearer to knowing if Elijah or Zak would have been selected by the next time we play they could be at other clubs.

1 Like

So last Saturday was probably the last we saw of adebayo :frowning:

2 Likes

One way round making a decision on playing a striker with a 250 grand bid on him I guess :smiley:

5 Likes

Really? Doesn’t seem bad enough!!! We weren’t playing at the training ground were we?!

2 Likes

This has to be a joke??? I smell a rat!

2 rats…deserting a sinking ship perhaps?

1 Like

I’ve seen the pitch playable after days of torrential rain, it drains well. Again very surprised.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t go all conspiratorial on the possible transfers.

The Villa ladies played on it last Saturday and midweek . The ground is sodden anyway and that type of usage at this time of year kills it.

Enjoy it while they are on the ropes.

4 Likes

Oh I am mate lapping it right up!

1 Like

It can’t be anything like as bad as Posh’s ground! What a hole, great groundsman they must have, I’ve seen better parks pitches!

Bigger, relegated to watching the bag ladies this afternoon then

Only one in the league. That’s really quite embarrassing for the groundsman and the club

I thought we had covers,surely any groundsman worth his salt would have seen the weather forecast (as we all have) and realised the pitch may be liable to water logging or a covering of snow and acted accordingly.