Match Poll: Northampton (H) Feb 15th, 3pm

Where’s that Torbay? (Not Torbay as in Devon :smile:)

Centre of Granada. Not far from the Cathedral

What has happened to James Hardy? Looked a bright young thing on the rare occasions he’s given an opportunity.

1 Like

Why’s McDonald on the bench in a home game was my thinking I sort of understand it away from home.Unless he’s carrying a knock of some sort…

Well, Tinkerman has served us a masterstroke of complete lack of cohesion about this team, where is Lavery? I would bring him out on a stretcher rather than play Adebayo!!! What does Clarke see in him? It certainly mystifies most of us!

2 Likes

It’s called tinkering :wink:

1 Like

3-0 .Liam Roberts hat-trick (wind assisted)

3 Likes

I think his mom sent a note in as he didn’t feel too good when he woke up this morning :wink:

1 Like

Im baffled as he has trouble standing up in normal conditions

Rory Gaffney done for the season then :thinking:not seen him since the night Clarke was told he shushed the crowd and then had this injury

Looks like 5 3 2 although with the 3 midfielders chosen, that could possibly also mean a 8 0 2.

Strange line up for a home game with the manager admitting the season is over and some of the kids would get a run.

1 Like

Season might be done but he doesn’t wanna go into next season on a run of defeats. Results business, momentum is under rated

I think the plan is to keep it tight and bring McDonald on for the rest of the season :grin:

Probably the best way to approach it as Northampton score plenty

It was like that when we went a few years back in January. Stayed in the parador, in the grounds of the Alhambra (an old convent) - absolutely fantastic

1 Like

Pring was so narrow and so slow to get over to that cross he deserves everything he got!

It does help if we can actually defend in the first place.

Mate he should have been on that crosser of the ball a lot sooner than that he was literally hugging the centre half when the ball was played wide shocking absolutely shocking.

So we’ve gone with 8 (eight) defensive players at home and still concede in the first half an hour.

This defence has been praised at times this season but it should be good considering how negatively we set up.

3 Likes

Not getting this, play 4-4-2 with McDonald and Nolan. No creativity at all in this 11

Why don’t we leave anybody upfront when they have a corner or attacking free kick!

3 Likes

Because we are negative as ■■■■.

2 Likes