Media Team

Surround yaself with amateurs and ya get an amateurish organisation and that’s what you are.

Yes I do. Got every Walsall home since 1959. No danger of not purchasing them even though nowhere near as good as once were.

1 Like

I don’t buy them anymore, I lost interest a little when I had my Dad’s collection stolen many years ago and as you say they aren’t what they once were.

Unfortunately, I’m not sure how many years the matchday programme has left in the physical form. It will be a sad day, much like when the pink papers went, it was a part of the matchday waiting for the pink to arrive at the newsagent. Progress isn’t always a good thing.

6 Likes

Couldn’t make it up comedy gold they are the child molester topped it for me :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’d still buy the pink if they did it

2 Likes

Clubs had a choice if they should continue. Thankfully WFC said yes .

EFL clubs vote to end compulsory matchday programme publication - BBC Sport

I didn’t get to see it as they have removed it now. I can imagine though. Netflix should get some cameras in our club, there would be more cringe than anything Ricky Gervais could come up with.

I really don’t like feeling like all I do is complain but they just never seem to miss an opportunity to mess something up. One step forward ten steps back.

Where are the standards? There appear to be none at all.

1 Like

At least we got something right then.

1 Like

I have to have a programme - I know their days are numbered and clubs are already printing less and less.

1 Like

Really wanted to watch the press confrence and they managed to fudge it up pity no one else was recording it

Ah remember the days when Merson signing was live on Sky Sports News. Now we are broadcasting via a Blackberry.

4 Likes

bgyamyam has put the WM interviews with LP and MF on the Michael Flynn appointed thread.

It really is a absolute shambles!..as many have pointed out…no practice run??..sound check?..and then nobody monitoring it???..shot themselves in the foot again :flushed:

1 Like

Omnishambles is only 50 percent of the words required but our child family swear blocker is a pain in the ass.

1 Like

F*** off Mole

1 Like

Blackberry???there expensive…I’ll think you’ll find we use an etch a sketch…hence the sound issues :joy:

2 Likes

Bit of a pile on which I won’t join in as we all make mistakes.

It’s all about a wider malaise that isn’t a single individual’s fault. If relaying this to fans was the most important thing about today it wouldn’t have been left to a single person. Anyone who has done filming even in work environments will know that it isn’t just left to a single so called “expert”. Two or three people will usually help - even if they are just willing amateurs. And the big cheese will also usually be minded to ensure everything is in order.

10 Likes

Shocking. Any sixth former would be more electronically savvy. Even the explanation doesn’t make sense. Okay, something last minute goes wrong - it happens.

No one on the media team does a test run with an unlisted stream away from the public eyes? Do they even know what one of those is? Not a single person is watching the stream and cutting it off after two minutes? Portrait mode???

Dearie dearie me.

1 Like

But we are a well run club and we are on target to make a £14 7/6d profit for this year to finance our good go next term

1 Like

These are the things Pomlett has absolutely no excuse for not sorting out, but seems like it’s too much of an old boy’s club.

1 Like