Meet the Manager 2022

1. Why haven’t we signed a striker when it is possibly the most important part of the side and you stated that recruitment started well before last season finished ?
6 Likes
  1. Do you think the trevelia take over has helped or hindered you in your transfer negotiations.
  1. When’s lalkovic coming back?
2 Likes

What’s your favorite colour Mick?

-Does it annoy you that Pomlette still seems to have significant influence at the club despite the fact that it’s clear that he couldn’t run a bath let alone a Football club?.

5 Likes

Be good if the club were to live stream this so fans who live further away, or can’t attend can still watch and ask questions of the management team.

4 Likes

Very. There is absolutely no reason why we shouldn’t be AIMING for these numbers within the next couple of seasons.

I don’t doubt if Mansfield can achieve these numbers in League Two we shouldn’t either.

2 Likes

Jamiew2841,
Amazing what abit of ambition does… mansfield fans are putting there money into the club as the club show ambition… if only there was a saying “speculate to accumulate” take note walsall fc

It is a good showing, but in all fairness Jamie. Mansfield don’t have four very large clubs on their doorstep.

Do you mean Pomlette who is more than likely a millionaire, but apparently can’t run a bath ?
Just asking for a friend.

1 Like

Or a population of nearly 300,000 to tap into

1 Like

I do hope Belphs with the Trivela take over and a good manager in MF we can start to do things right as a club and start to improve as a business in advertising the club and trying to tap into , and generate new support from that 300, 000.

1 Like

I’d like to ask about the youth progression as it’s been atrocious For many a year and any player close gets released / loaned eg perry leak Bates.
Should our own get more chances especially if your want a bigger squad and save having to sign back up players

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. Look at the times we’ve had school kids and their parents filling the family stand. They came,they saw, they didn’t like what they saw. that’s the problem,the standard of football.

3 Likes

Nope, or you and I wouldn’t follow the club. These people are no different. They just need a reason to follow a shit football team!

It doesn’t help that most of the times we have those family/schools days, we’re absolutely awful on the pitch.

1 Like

FTFY

Well it’s a bit late for me and you to start supporting anyone else @Exile, that’s why it’s been so frustrating over many years but mainly the last 5. Whereas young impressionable minds need an instant hit that gives them a reason not to go back to their Xbox.

1 Like

You’re right, but it’s more pertinent when it happens during the games where we’re actively trying to get more people to attend regularly.

Fans like us who are already addicted will tend to just keep coming.

People that think being as bad as were now, and the football being as boring is some kind of default position that we’ve had to put up with for ever really are missing the point.

If you look back to the 70’s, 80’s, even the early 90’s under Hibbit there was a hell of a lot more decent football and entertainment on offer than over the last few years, however sporadic.
The last 3 or 4 years have been DIRE generally week in week out in my opinion.

10 Likes