Nathan Sheron Signs

Breaking news !!!

Walsall fc are conceding shed loads of goals so Clarke brings in some defensive support and fans think clarkes gone mad

Literally anybody saying that? Or thatā€™s heā€™s even a bad player? Nah didnā€™t think so.

Iā€™m exaggerating, you do this well my friend :+1:

Ohhhh ok let me have a go:

ā€œProper fans perplexed at horrible moaners who donā€™t understand why we sign an inexperienced U23 lad on loan in a defensive position after the manager said he was yes attack minded players and not inexperienced U23s on loan!ā€

Dont get your knickers in a twist, sweetheart :kissing_heart:

The classics are the best!

Heard James Hardy on heā€™s way back to AFC Fylde on loan

Nobody is saying heā€™s a bad player. Wish him well. Its just so underwhelming as usual. God help us if we did go up as these are the only type of players we seem able to afford nowadays.

Welcome Nathan.

A ball winning midfielder comfortable with the ball at his feet. Promising. We need better control in the middle of the park. Bit like the 30 minutes we had on Saturday after Big Guth came on.

1 Like

If some of us can move beyond the petty disagreements and annoying spats of different opinions (we all ave em and thatā€™s what this forum is for by the way) maybe we would try to see that DC is adding to the squad where he sees he needs to - he might be wrong, some on here might be wrong but heā€™s adding and hopefully the lad will do well and prove any doubters wrong himselfā€¦

Probably too many wrongs in there eh? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ur wrong

I think the biggest issue with this is DCā€™s comment about wanting to bring in a more offensive minded midfielder. May be he still will? Assuming that Guffney doesnā€™t go back to Salford then thatā€™s 5 loans now. Cant see him taking on any more as can only include 5 loans in a matchday squad. So if he is still going to sign a more ā€œexperiencedā€ left footed winger then I can only assume this will be on a permanent deal? Could be a short term deal till the end of the season I suppose, but who knows with Clarke?

My MoM on Saturday.

1 Like

I agree :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Letā€™s give the lad a chance I was a bit underwhelmed at first but Sinclair and Guthrie are missing a lot of games so maybe we needed another cdm?

1 Like

Despite having a number of midfielders none of them do what Adam Chambers did for us. If this lad can then he will be a great signing. Welcome Nathanā€¦UTS

4 Likes

Christ, some people are never happy. Thankfully the main culprit who is replying to everyone who is trying to be positive is ignored by me so itā€™s a hidden reply.

Letā€™s see how he does shall we? Bit of a reality check having to loan players from Fleetwood but other than that it looks like Clarke is trying to toughen us up physically with these two signings.

4 Likes

Imagine still having an opinion on me even after blocking and having no idea what Iā€™m actually saying :rofl:

Has anyone thought we might be getting him to look at him before a potential summer move ?

2 Likes

Yes. I made that general point about loan signings in this window just before the signing was announced.