New Macron kit

How could they get it so wrong.

Theres plenty of. History. They could of checked out. That could have avoided them. Coming up with those monstrosities
IMG_4050

8 Likes

The stripes on the away kit are going to look amazing as they follow the contour of a beer belly :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get the kids the tops but Iā€™m not a fan if those are real.

Kits are mostly disappointing these days, simple is better. Iā€™m not joking when I say the kids prefer their retro kits.

1 Like

In your humble opinion of course.

Not forgetting of course 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2010 and 2015 home kits!

More to the point, if these are real how has this got leaked before they are even revealed?

3 Likes

To use the words of Mary Hopkin , ā€œ Those were the days my friend, we thought theyā€™d never end ā€œ

1 Like

My thoughts exactly, canā€™t see them anywhere else on my limited exposure to social mediaā€¦

1 Like

:arrow_down:

Didnā€™t always love the green and its not from my era, but felt it was becoming a mainstay and could have been developed into a unique identity for us, though it was never worked into the Club merch. Do wonder if this is a response to the green being adopted for 3rd party stuff like ISSA have produced.

4 Likes

On the plus side I have too many football shirts and this has saved me getting two more

1 Like

:100: anything other than red or white should be a minor detail if at all

1 Like

Always get my lad one no matter what they look like :joy:

2 Likes

Surely thatā€™s the point, you donā€™t like it, donā€™t buy it. What is more important is what happens whilst it is being worn by the players on the pitchā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s not really that simple when you have kids. I mean of course I donā€™t have to buy them, but there are far too many dingle tops around Cannock where I live, even if the kits arenā€™t to my taste, when you are encouraging your kids to be life long Walsall fans, Iā€™d rather they had them than risk them going to the darks side.

3 Likes

Fair point. Fondly remembered now, but this was a bit of a stinker on first viewing.

images

8 Likes

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be cynical enough to suggest the idea of the green was taken from some of ISSAā€™s early merch releases and how popular they wereā€¦

Green doesnā€™t bother me, or black really. Too much of it on that kit though for my liking.

Is that officially the lot or just a mock up? Before we go crazy

Theyā€™ve used the design for the away kit before in 2018-19, although different colours

3 Likes

I quite like a bit of stripe. Will investigate the home kit further for quality and stitching detail prior to purchasing.