Next New Manager

Bob Fleming?

1 Like

Perfect Christmas present for that person you hate.

Just given my ST away actually. :joy:

It’s one of those situations where, anyone who would take the job is clearly not of sound mind, and therefore shouldn’t be considered. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

All well and good saying that at the beginning of the “project” but currently our league position and current for is perilous and their investment devalues as this goes on. Bottom line is if it aint working it aint working. Not all long term projects work well and a long term project does not mean the personnel in it might not have to change to ensure success.
They have also talked about incremental improvement, which is not happening, it then just becomes words.

Next new manager?
whoever it is will be sacked in the next 12 months.

1 Like

See attached

You could be right. :laughing: This club breaks managers. Clarke and Flynn both had decent jobs on leaving us, so it’s almost as if what they do at WFC is discounted by potential employers and they just look at what they did before joining us.
Smith was probably the last guy who left us with his reputation enhanced, and before that there was Dosh, but mostly we break them.

Who is the manager of Drogheda?

2 Likes

Too right there. I had a bit of a joke above about Pomlett but I’ll say this for him, Darrell Clarke on paper was an absolute belter of an appointment. Ticked all the boxes; experienced but also young, had proven success, was a ‘name’, and was also I think adequately backed to the point he had what is now a Premier League striker on the team.

Are we just cursed? :ghost:

3 Likes

I don’t think we are cursed, I do think we are rubbish. Managers get broken here unless they are top quality. Merely being good or talented isn’t enough.
Matt Taylor was sacked by us and now has a job in the division above. As I said, it’s as though other clubs ignore what happened with us because failure is almost inevitable.

1 Like

Who the fans wanted rid of not to long ago as well, and yet look where they are in the league…Oh to have their problems…

1 Like

Has the other Mat Taylor found a job yet he could do a job for us

Yeah and it’s still a bad joke :man_shrugging:

Here’s some reading for you, mardy arse.

Sensible thing to do would be line up your new manager first, but we’ll have to do due diligence first!

Since we last looked the following are now avaliable.

Matt Taylor, Nigel Pearson, Bonner, Hurst, Ainsworth, Barton, Garner, Rowett, Eustace, Harris, Holden, Elliott, Warnock.

1 Like

Not finding bad jokes funny isn’t the same as not having a sense of humour :joy:

Hadn’t they just given him a new contract?

Garry Waddock :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like