Next Walsall Manager Thread (Again)

Have you listened to any of his media.

Even just one - let alone all of them put together have me rolling my eyes and thinking nause nause waffle waffle. Can only imagine what pro footballers think. Duttonesque. If it his him - I’ll back him and wish him to succeed but doubtful !

2 Likes

Aren’t all managers like that in interviews?

Massive own goal if it is and would just rubber stamp how incompetent the board are.

They need someone in like Cowley to give the place a lift and boost those ST sales.

2 Likes

Excuse the couple of youngsters?

Wtf? They are Autistic and do a great job.

The same 2 that interviewed Flynn.

12 Likes

Looks like BBM is off to Tranmere.

Next manager news:

2 Likes

Apologies, i didn’t realise that, or who TWS were. Great job by them, in that case. No offence was meant.

5 Likes

This would have been a great appointment for us!!

And it’s left us looking like lemons.

1 Like

See what you did there… :lemon:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TranmereRovers/status/1654078439505162240?s=20

Time will tell if it’s a good appointment for Tranmere I suppose the key is if he has learnt from the numerous mistakes he made at Rochdale. A couple of fans I was talking to at the away game weren’t very complementary about him.

1 Like

Tranmere appoint from within , interesting , wonder if we will do the same ??

1 Like

Oh no he isn’t.

Bit unfair that.Cart horses are strong fit and work hard.

1 Like

And it’s posts like this (the Tranmere post) that cause a flood of bets and alter the odds that people think indicate a manager is about to get a job :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry for being sharp , as a support worker I get defensive ( too defensive at times).

2 Likes

the Tranmere fans aren’t happy :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Artell has dropped to 8/1 for our post with BV

No he hasn’t Ian Dawes: Tranmere Rovers appoint caretaker manager after interim spell in charge - Ian Dawes: Tranmere Rovers appoint caretaker manager after interim spell in charge - BBC Sport