Next Walsall Manager Thread (Again)

Bit unfair that.Cart horses are strong fit and work hard.

1 Like

And it’s posts like this (the Tranmere post) that cause a flood of bets and alter the odds that people think indicate a manager is about to get a job :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry for being sharp , as a support worker I get defensive ( too defensive at times).

2 Likes

the Tranmere fans aren’t happy :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Artell has dropped to 8/1 for our post with BV

No he hasn’t Ian Dawes: Tranmere Rovers appoint caretaker manager after interim spell in charge - Ian Dawes: Tranmere Rovers appoint caretaker manager after interim spell in charge - BBC Sport

Agree massive own goal. Brian Dutton mk 2. Trivela need to remove blundering Pomlett from any decision making re the new manager

2 Likes

How boring is this zzz no new rumours, someone must know something

No new rumours, because the club is more sealed to leak information and second, a person who will be a new gaffer, could be working somewhere else. Contracts usually end after the season, so official announcements will be later.

2 Likes

Is that a leak or a rumour?

3 Likes

Kind of educated guess. This is a very important appointment for Trivela, not only it would be first fully theirs, but because they have some plans. Or at least they had them some time ago. So people are needed, who will be working towards this plan.

We usually implode from within.

1 Like

Whoever we appoint, i am preparing myself to be underwhelmed :wink:

7 Likes

Majority of Tranmere fans are requesting refunds on their season tickets with the appointment of their new manager.

They had only sold around 1000 anyway, they’ll struggle next season.

1 Like

Good
Its one less team we have to worry about :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wonder how many season tickets we have sold and if the new manager will cause a reopening of early bird if they are a name eg Crowley or Phillips

I am hoping with the complete news blackout we may find that other changes are being made as well as appointing a new Manager especially when you take into account the intriguing message from the NoFo brewery folk.

13 Likes

As much as i want change in the antiquated boardroom, i am also a little worried that the yanks may not understand what a traditional local football club means to its fans and town
So i would hope that someone local would still have some interest in the club, be it at boardroom level or similar.
I just don’t want the whole ownership and set up to be totally Americanised

3 Likes

I agree Chunkster… get rid of Holy Moley, Gamble, Whalley, Whittaker and Omelette and put Pete Waterman on the board with them… I’m sure he has the millions to qualify

3 Likes

I see that Sadler is making all the right noises in the excuse and star basically praising the support of the fans throughout the season and how he loves being at the club, I’m beginning to get worried.

1 Like