Next Walsall Manager Thread (Again)

I believe that he resigned from the business in 2017, so it didnt affect Walsall

2 Likes

I’m not advocating Saddler & ROK be appointed. Trivia can ask if they would stay in place UNTILL they can sort the real mess out .this can’t be done overnight .I just hope that’s what there working on and not another FAN pleasing managerial appointment.I personally would like to see Saddler and Richard involved with this club in some capacity.we don’t have enough football people at this club both of them have a wealth of experience .

But hasnt Sadler been part of the same failing coaching structurre since Matt Taylor’s days?

4 Likes

I’d hope not Zece.

Any ideas who?

Cowley?

No idea mate. Cowley seems to have the experience compared to the others.

It’s a tough decision for the board, and it’s even tougher when they can look at the list and see that it wouldn’t hurt getting Flynn back and having a clean slate (I know they are his players etc but I’ve no idea)

2 Likes

He has mucka and I agree with that but it’s totally different being the main man rather than behind the scenes and he’s his own person so will approach things completely differently to anyone he’s been around so far.He may have learnt not to make the same mistakes as the others for example but as I’ve said I’d rather a big name on a personal level.

Ha ha ha ha. Who cares what you think. That’s a source 100 pct reliable. Spends all day on the phone securing property deals. What a joke if he gets the job.

If you consider that trolling. Do I care. Not one jot!!!

2 Likes

Looking at the last two games it’s clear to me that Sadler was given no input whatsoever by Flynn.

In just two games, we’ve gone from being bottom of the Possession league table to 20/24, bottom of the short pass completion table to 21/24 and bottom of the long pass completion table to 21/24……

It took me a while but there you go I’ve found three league tables we’ve moved upwards in :rofl: who said stats were pointless :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

An exaggeration of a bloke who takes a phone call. From what I’ve heard he is well respected but this of course doesn’t fit in with your negative agenda
Have a nice life

9 Likes

That’s great. And we still can’t win a game even when we have more of the ball.

1 Like

people have a right to know that he has an expanding property business and spends lots of time doing that. Always in meetings lol

I personally would prefer someone actually coaching the players full time and 100 pct committed to it. If that’s not want you want to hear. Tough

Anyone of a certain age will know that’s how R O K sides play. He played under Buckley, pass, pass. Coach at Doncaster played some of the best passing football seen in the lower divisions.

Also massive influence with Dean Smith so credit must go to R O K .

5 Likes

This is nonsense.

Complete nonsense and completely fabricated.

2 Likes

How is it nonsense. It’s been publicly stated that Sadler runs a property investment and letting business in Birmingham.

1 Like

There you go. Matt acknowledging the life of balancing football with his booming property empire

1 Like

https://www.sadler-partridge.co.uk/

Because he’s the manager and will be giving it his full attention. If he couldn’t or didn’t he wouldn’t be.

Simple as that.

It’s nonsense to suggest he’s distracted and spending time on the phone when he should be coaching.

I have been told they are training twice as often now as they were under Flynn.

3 Likes

Never a secret has always been known to most perhaps you’re a bit late to the party. A lot of ex footballers who become coaches have other businesses without a problem.
When he works as a Walsall employee he has been 100% professional as shown by the way the club has treated him.
Your creating an issue that you can’t be 100% sure exists but hay Ho your entitled to your misgiven opinion