Next Walsall Manager Thread (Again)

I’ve heard his ‘Sadler / Partridge’ property empire is a huge priority for him. This is sort of backed up if you read his profile on the Sadler / Partridge website.

He must be a very busy man :joy:

Does he sleep???

He needs to spend more time on the phone as the accounts of the two companies he is listed on, one of which is dormant, don’t make a kings ransom. Therefore I would deduce this “story” is nonsense.

1 Like

See his website

Gensanx in spouting rubbish shocker.

5 Likes

Meaningless, check Companies House, easy to find the information.

We don’t need to you’ve just copied and pasted it :joy::joy::joy:

You actually think he’s spending so much time in a company hes invested into paying experts to run, that he doesn’t have time to concentrate on the job he’s actually an expert in?

Deluded :joy::joy:

1 Like

Didn’t say that. Only that I’d prefer someone 100 percent focused on football

Never saw him on the phone once at Tividale, must have been a quiet night for sales and letting :joy:

3 Likes

That’s my point. I’m 100% sure he is!

He’s certainly a man of many talents reading his portfolio lol

Mat must have a really hectic life.

Manager of Walsall, Sales, Lettings, Relocation Services, Property Investment, Property Sourcing, Construction and Refurbishment, Insurance, Financial Services and Property Blogging.

Maybe he should hire some more people for his company to save him from juggling twelve different roles?

1 Like

Ha ha ha. Nice one Bags 10. I know. What an incredible array of services he offers!

Maybe he can get started on the Saddlers Club seeming he does Construction and Refurbishment?

Would save the club some resources :grinning:

3 Likes

I don’t think he could fit us in to his busy schedule lol.

Thank you for your post. People don’t like the truth for some reason

1 Like

You’ve made yourself look silly. Have a look like Bags 10 says at the 11 business specialities Matt offers.

As Bags 10 says let’s get matt to reconstruct the saddlers club and whilst he’s about it he could refurb it, let it and arrange the insurance. We might even get a special deal!!!

You like “lol” don’t you. Very irritating.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone likes the truth, but many take it on the chin and face up to realities. Some like nastiness but imho most don’t.
To get away from the hystrionics for a bit how about this alternative reality; Walsall fan wins Euro Millions and buys club, then instigates fans takeover. Appoints supporters to key posts. So for me it would have to be King Crod as Chairman. It’s his birth rite. Fitness couch would be Chunkster, no contest there. Can’t remember the poster who likes chips but would get the catering job. Scooby’s Owl would be the new DoF, very wise appointment. Gensanx123 would be the Tea Lady; weak and tepid. Not sure about First Team Coach. Would need to be someone wily and cunning but with a hard exterior. Any suggestions anyone?

1 Like

Matt Sadler with his assistant Paul Partridge

1 Like

Fitness couch would be Chunkster, no contest there.

Sofa so good.

2 Likes

Big name :thinking:Someone like Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

1 Like