Oisin McEntee Signs

On the chips

Agreed, not expecting him to leave.

Looks like he is highly rated

I quite like the sound of this one - think he will be a good signing.

UP THE SADDLERS

1 Like

Allan Saint-Maximin would have been nice but he’ll do.

Him month and daniels…f white off… good luck too the lad

Nice :+1:t2:

Better get saving me pennies to lump on mossive (but don’t tell @chunkster)

2 Likes

Don’t feel guilty just because you convinced me to bet the equivalent of a small villa in monte carlo on the saddlers getting promoted last season :joy: :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

I do mate, but next season …….:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Will any more CBs be signed now?

Know nothing of the lad but you have him, Rollin and then established two of Daniels and Monthe. Plus White so seems that’s enough for centre back up to January as would assume a RWB will be signed in next few weeks.

Was thinking the same, I’d hope we were going to sign a RWB. Don’t really want White as a starting RWB, don’t mind him at RCB though

If we re-sign Shade and Osadebe re-signs then we have our quota.

Shade can play left or right wing back
Gordon on the left,
White or Osadebe on the right.

Not forgetting Foulkes.
Not sure we’d need another unless a left sided untried youngster picked up on the cheap with spmething to prove.

I really hope that player is Shade

• should expand - given the budget, Shade can play a number of positions so would be a good utility player.
7 Likes

Shade could be a break out player next season.

2 Likes

Shade McEntee Daniels Monthe Gordon

3 Likes

These two are going to be monsters next season.My only criticism of monthe is that he reminds me of Tyrone Mings in the fact that he thinks he has too much time on the ball and that his strength will get him out of trouble.There were a few instances last season when monthe was running back towards his own goal with their striker in close proximity and I had my heart in my mouth watching him defend.Don’t get me wrong more often than not he gets it right but it doesn’t always look like he did comfortably and one day it’ll bite him in the ass.

4 Likes

Well if he gets himself injured all the time, the medical team will have to wrap him up.

He may not be prone to that kind of mallard-y

Hes good mates with the rapper drake I believe.