Oisin McEntee Signs

oh i agree Scoob…Many games MM got caught napping on the ball, think hes looking for a decent out ball and cant spot it…on a whole he is a good rock but deffo has his moments… less moments than hayden tho who in my eyes is always chasing his self

1 Like

Seen me coin it

Teen is come in

Oy! Less Prince Andrew, please!

1 Like

Has he got a goat?

1 Like

Played tonight and looks like he went off not long into the second half anyone know why or how he played?

Answered my own question…. Just read a report he went off badly injured with a dislocated shoulder :man_facepalming:

That is a shame but he should soon recover from that injury.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

What is it with us and bloody injuries just lately?

Thankfully it’s pre-season and should not be an issue.

And we have a surplus of centre backs and has he actually signed yet?

We could sign Linda Bellingham in his place…supposedly plays for England you know!
What a plonker tonight, the weak link that the Hungarians loved…could do a job for us?

2 Likes

Yes

At least he has a two year contract, one year to be injured and the second to play.

3 Likes

I wonder if we could register as a football player charity? we could claim a bit of money back as tax relief :grin:

3 Likes

The 21-year-old will officially join the Saddlers on July 1st upon the expiry of his contract at St James’ Park.

So he isn’t actually a Walsall player until 1st July.

He will soon recover from that. Lightbourne had the same injury and soon recovered.

1 Like

So did Rico Henry. Now whatever happened to him? :thinking:

I see what you mean, but I imagine that it’s contractually watertight - imagine the uproar if we announced someone and then they decided to go elsewhere!