Oztumer

the simple fact is he wont look twice at us unless all the division one clubs pass on him. He cant go to a championship or EPL club as there window has closed.

there is nothing wrong with looking at ex players as possible signings especially those who did well , and having Ozzie back would hold no one back as he is a senior pro who would be able to assist the growth of younger players. Hardy etc would probably benefit in the long run and woild still be brought on with 20 minutes to go. Ozzie would mire likely be replacing a Gordon in the team not Hardy. Any its a mute argument but good luck to ozzie where ever he ends up (unless its Vale or Shrewsbury and then …)

1 Like

I’m a moron :smiley:

1 Like

And i am an oxymoron :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So is Dennis Wise.

1 Like

Isn’t that spot cream? :thinking:

1 Like

The arguments on here may be moot, but they are anything but mute! :hear_no_evil::rofl:

From Bolton Wanderers site -
" Absolute s—, one of our worst signings of all time. And that’s saying something. Fraud."
Don’t thinks the locals are amused ….he should be paying them etc etc etc.

1 Like

but it would be good to mute some of them as many of them are moot

1 Like

Too true! :rofl:

BTW According to Wikipedia (and you should know by now how reliable that is) he’s signed for the Sloppies on a 2 year deal.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhun_Oztumer

He did. Walked away with one year left on his contract.

How can you say that if you don’t know the terms of the deal. If we paid him 10 grand a week you’d be happy?

I couldn’t give a ■■■■ what we paid him it’s not my money.

Glad it’s not then :joy:

What does that even mean? Why do I care what any player is paid realistically? But clearly you don’t like that answer. I want us to have the best team we can have. He’d walk into it blindfolded at the minute.

3 Likes

He’s doing it again :joy:

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Early impressions are the side is very very workmanlike, not a huge problem away from home but to be top 3 contenders much more creativity is needed otherwise they’ll be loads more frustrating 1-1s at home.

Certainly Hardy looks very promising but atm Josh Gordon is keeping him out of the team so let’s not go OTT when he is still to become a regular starter in DC’s mind.

Can’t see Oztumer wanting to come back but let’s remember the guy was scoring 15 goals a year at league 1 level so seems odd for people not to be interested a level lower and with a squad that once it crosses the halfway line dosen’t scream a huge goal threat.

Usually to go up you need 3-4 good attacking options in final third and at least two decent sub attacking options so squad a little short of that atm.

In 15/15 for example we had Bradshaw, Sawyers and then Lalkovic, Forde, Morris etc all in rotation so that to me is the standard for serious top 3 challenge.

Il explain then.

You would have Oztumer, whatever the cost as it is not your money. So if you then found out that we had paid a ridiculous amount of money to him, wouldn’t you ask if that money could have been spent on a better player?

Do you ask that of any other player? Elijah Adebayo? Stuart Sinclair?

I literally have no idea what any of them are on. I assume it’s about what we’d pay for a player of that quality and I’d assume the same as Oztumer. I don’t judge players based on what we could have. I know, call me crazy.