W 2-1 vs Accrington Stanley (H) - League Two - Tue 27th Feb, 7:45pm

Was thinking about the EFL teams inability to get games to go ahead yesterday as I watched the news showing teams like Buckie Thistle and Spartans in the Arctic tundra that is Scotland, playing their games as if it were just a wild day on a Parks pitch…

Spartans play on Astro and Buckie thistle play today at Celtic :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Interesting that Mansfield have already rearranged yesterday’s postponed game against Sutton to now take place on Tuesday night.

Also interesting that the BBC appear to have acquired a time machine and travelled to Tuesday night. Showing here as 0-0 at full time!

League Two - Scores & Fixtures - Football - BBC Sport

1 Like

Lump on!

2 Likes

I’ve just had a fifty on both teams to score :+1:

Shit the bed, that’s the life savings and pension fund going on that result right there …

Who do I claim against, is it the BBC, please guide me…

1 Like

I can handle that claim for you mate.
Just £15,000 upfront, I’ll get everything back, guaranteed.

Email is [email protected].

2 Likes

Im surprised the game against sutton is being advertised and no mention of the rearranged fixture of accrington

We’re still waiting for news about Doncaster never mind Accrington!

4 Likes

Gone to pot since Mole left😉

1 Like

Sutton is in 6 days and the rearranged Accrington game is likely to be a month or more away, unless they squeeze it in on the 30th Jan.

1 Like

Games shoud be played on next available date ie sat games re played following tuesday.

1 Like

I’d rather they wait until it’s a bit warmer, I am pretty glad it’s not tomorrow night.

1 Like

It would be nice if they could sort out a date for Doncaster away too.

3 Likes

Bit odd nothing has been said about that - original date was 18th November!

1 Like

Don’t think they’ll talk to us sinse we nabbed Faal … :laughing:

2 Likes

Sutton 1-0 up away at Mansfield with new manager Steve Morison in charge.

1 Like

Seventh game in February. It can be tough.