Paul Jenkins - New Walsall E&S Reporter

I wiuld expect nothing less - probably before the promotion issue is decided .

1 Like

Jenko out! Blimmin fourth estate columnist!

Jenko,

Can you do us a favour and get a piece in tomorrow night warning all Walsall fans that are going to turn up on thursday and buy tickets on the night at the ticket office to get there early?

Stockport sold out and given an etra 580 but will be buying on the night from the ticket office due to postal strike. Plus given our form expected to be a bumper attendance so direct saddlers fans to buy online if they can.

Cheers

4 Likes

Own goal scored by Jenko in his report after the Mansfield game when he stated the reason behind 'H’s absence when he wrote , “There was no place for the suspended Hayden White” Had he have listened to Mat Sadler’s post match interview he would have learned the actual reason. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wink:

Only just seen this sorry. I had to send the Mansfield report on the whistle and went with what the supporters were saying and what was a popular view that he was suspended.
I did correct it after the game when Mat Sadler said it was a knock, then I got accused by fans of not checking facts as it was a suspension.
Flynn confirmed what Sadler had said in the next press conference as he said the suspension deadline had been reached, whatever that means. I think he referred to ‘Lazy reporters’ as well saying he was suspended.
So all round the houses with that one sorry. Good to see him back anyway.

3 Likes

Hi Jenko, just wondering if you can find out if there are any plans to rename the “ Bonser suite “ if so when? Perhaps a suggestion to the new owners that a fan survey regarding a new name would go down well.

4 Likes

I am trying to get an interview with Benjamin Boycott regarding the whole takeover of the freehold and what the nuts and bolts of it are. That is something I would definitely bring up of course.

18 Likes

Please tell him he would automatically become a god like hero.

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer but I have now got one on the way from Stockport.

There might be others out there looking for one though …

What… a Bonser suite?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t know how that happened - I thought I was replying to @Jenko1970’s kind offer on the Stockport Programme thread.

3 Likes

Taxi! :joy:

1 Like

Just a quick one from the Express and star and not football related but apparently a lorry has driven into the power station at the top end of the beechdale by the Sainsbury’s and there’s power cuts in Dudley fields and surrounding areas.

Don’t think it’s the old power station. Nearer Alumwell by the sound of it.

1 Like

Ah ok.I had a phone call from my daughter and she asked me to ring my 81 year old grandad her great grandad who lives on Dudley Fields to see if he was ok because of the outages.She said on social media it was the one by Sainsbury’s but if it’s where you say then that’s where it is.I only posted just in case anyone else has any elderly relatives in the area.I know it’s not football related but I just went for the E&S thread.

1 Like

Yeah I heard it in Leamore/Bloxwich, power went out at the same time for 5/10 minutes.

1 Like

We sell out for the first time in years, yet no mention from express & Star unless ive missed but just looked online the story i can see was from yesterday about DJ.

Dont see the need for a story here. Was always going to

1 Like

Cheers coudnt see nothing on there social media obviously wasnt looking hard enough