Player of the Season?

I wasn’t blaming anyone for anything. Just expressing a view about what I have seen this season.
Have no problem with anyone that prefers that style of play.

PS Dan. That’s an interesting observation re: Tranmere. Maybe Keates needs to have a look then.

1 Like

No I know, but there are definitely people to blame for us ending up going for that option which doesn’t work.

And yeah, you’d think Keates of all people, who have battled with them for promotion when they had Cook, would know how to use him properly!

It would be interesting to see how Cook would perform in the team the way they are playing at the moment , so would definitely give him a start and see how it goes , and if it’s not working then Deano needs to realise and make the changes.

Good to see so many putting Kinsella in their choices as he’s obviously playing his heart out for the team , and not so very long ago we were discussing if he’d get to play much of a part this season , and questions being asked if he will still be wanted by the Manager

Voting arrangements announced for this season.

Guessing it will be DJ for PotS and Bennett for YPotS - both only here half a season and no longer with us. :rofl:

3 Likes

I might vote for perry

1 Like

Not eligible according to that article, although Jackson Smith is. :rofl: So that’s my mind made up, I’m definitely voting for Bennett.
Probably DJ as PotS.

1 Like

We should do it just to show how pissed off we are with how the season has gone :laughing:

I have gone for Daniels and Hutch.

1 Like

Dj and hutch
Relegation without them

DJ and Bennett but cant do Bennett so Hutch

1 Like

DJ will get my vote. (whether it is counted or not, who knows) Bit of class upfront. It has been dull as dishwater since he went back.

Would be Bennett for young player but seeing as he isn’t eligible, will have to be Hutch out of that depressing list.

KingCrod to fill out 1000 slips for Douglas Taylor.

3 Likes

Daniels and Hutchinson.

2 Likes

I think those two will be the clear winners

Daniels and Hutch for me aswell.

Not sure if the article has been edited but it includes:

Supporters can vote for any player who is currently in the squad. Only players who are currently here are eligible. Players who left during the season will not be eligible.

I’m guessing that may have always been the case, but probably worth making really clear (three times in one paragraph!!) this season :smiley:

1 Like

Daniels. Not even close for me.

I also think he’s not here next season, sadness.

Exactly what I’ve voted :handshake:

Why can’t DJ be player of the season

Ridiculous

2 Likes

I’m with @Thanatos & would go for Kinsella!

1 Like

If he wins, I’d genuinely go in to a fit of rage

:joy: