Player of the season

Gordon for me at times Wes has been great and dare I say it If Holden continues as he is , he is worth a mention may be Young pots.

Pretty sad when on this site you can no longer have an opinion without getting jumped on unless you state that it is opinion only and not fact. Might as well just pack the whole thing up, it’s annoying as ■■■■ and I’m starting to wonder whether there’s any point in giving an opinion on here anymore. I’m sure it’s not just me either.

5 Likes

Before his scoring run :slightly_smiling_face:

Clarke > Jesus in the eyes of WFHYS! I was starting to lose faith with Adebayo but the early part of the season I could see potential. Glad he has started to show what he is capable of.

1 Like

Well, if its good enough for Schofield :laughing:

1 Like

Perhaps we can asked the club to have two awards. ‘Player of the season’ and the ‘El nombre player of the season cos everyone else got it wrong’

6 Likes

Stop calling him Shirley.

1 Like

It’s not just you.

Why dont you just shut the ■■■■ up and let people have an opinion.

Honestly you are unbearable.

3 Likes

Now now…be polite as you express your opinion!

1 Like

Sorry :zipper_mouth_face::joy:

Wowzers. Everyone can have an opinion, doesn’t have to be debated. You can’t have your own facts however.

It’s someone’s opinion that Gordon is player of the season worthy. Why argue?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: he’s unreal

1 Like

This thread pretty much sums up why I stopped posting on here a long time ago. Stuck around for a bit since putting a post on for ISSA, not much changed, ah well.

Josh Gordon gets my vote. I had several arguments at games early in the season because of people giving him abuse. Things weren’t going for him, but his head never dropped, he kept up his excellent work rate. His off the ball movement is superb, all he really needed was someone who could play off him. Would never have thought Adebayo would be that man, but it seems as though it is actually starting to gel with them two now.

For what its’ worth, I wouldn’t complain if Wes won it either. Felt sure he would be on his bike in January, was very surprised he signed a new deal. Has been excellent.

5 Likes

Fine with me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Who am I not letting have an opinion? :rofl: if you think Rory Gaffney is player of the season knock yourself out. But don’t give me BS reasons why :man_shrugging:

Bless.

I can’t believe how oblivious you are.

:man_shrugging:

Stop then :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

I have done on my point. But when moron call me out for being oblivious or unbearable with no real point I’ll still respond to that :man_shrugging: