Pomlett, Gambole, Mole, Fullerton

Maybe he meant a “right go” at relegation?

1 Like

The big difference is that all of those clubs have significant potential in terms of fan base. We don’t. I’d love us to be a championship club again one day but the truth is that in modern day football, we can never survive there for long. We ought to be ambitious to get into league one, but even that is getting more difficult every year.

Only 5 points off the play offs :grin::laughing:

We’re shit and we’re sick of it.

3 Likes

Its never been for sale so how do we know?

1 Like

It’s been for sale under the terms that Pomlett bought it. Those terms make it completely unviable for anyone not connected to the club. Those terms are unlikely to change.

2 Likes

I assume its Panto season for you coming up.

A proper cash cow, isn’t it…oh, yes it is !!

Oh. . . Kerching

Keeping us in the league wasn’t what was promised when season tickets were up for sale.

3 Likes

Looks like Taylor is the latest sacrificial lamb for the fookwits that run the club.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good terrace chant.

3 Likes

All I can say is Salford ain’t much better off look at the money they spend

1 Like

Does any part of Fullarton’s job description say he has to explain why he signed such a shower of shit?

Fullerton - not looking great as it stands
Mole/gamble - shouldn’t be anywhere near the board of a football club absolute leeches
Pomlett - seems a nice fella, not ruthless enough, has the best of intentions, needs better people around him see above

6 Likes

Agreed with everything but Pomlett has the power to change the people around him, if he lets others drag the business down then he is just as guilty and not someone I would call a club chairman.

4 Likes

Just as a quick positive, it was good to see Graham Whittaker sat with us lot yesterday.

1 Like

MT has to take responsibility for the performances trying to play it out from the back just isn’t going to work in league 2 player for player we are better than Scunthorpe and Hartlepool but we’ve got 1 point from those last 2 games that’s on the manager for me .

Half a dozen games into the season and the depression around the club is astounding.
Yes the pandemic has hit tbe club hard, but we were assured it could survive, and other clubs would be in a more precarious position than ours. I’m not seeing it, and we seem to be closer to extinction than ever!
That may sound unlikely, but we have a board of directors that has just one man with any desire to save it and move it forward.
I don’t think I’ve felt this fed up since back in the fifties when the club was last on its knees.
Could we be the next Bury?

3 Likes

Rico , Adebayo, Jules , wheres the money gone??

It’s certainly not gone into the new squad.

2 Likes

It amazes me that folk cannot understand that this side and squad is incredibly imbalanced - such as we have never seen before.

To be honest, I’d share the patience if we actually had a squad with strikers in it :joy:

How have we started a season without a single striker on the bench? And none really starting?

That’s incredible.

But they have next week to sort it, and I really hope we do.

1 Like