Pomlett Out

Absolute disgrace and a liar.

Pomlett out.

I expect a Pomcast on Monday with a load of old waffle.

3 Likes

Youā€™ll get it if youā€™re this shit. Bore off blaming the fans.

1 Like

Video incoming on Monday (with production values worse than an ISIS hostage video) and his most extreme shirt shenanigans yet

IMG_20220122_180335

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/chamboman/status/1484934671863537666?s=21

4 Likes

So they end up employing numskulls :man_facepalming:

I simply donā€™t understand what is fundamentally wrong at our football club.

Why do maligned players like Liam Roberts, Dan Scarr, James Clarke, Cameron Norman, Jon Guthrie, and Luke Leahy leave, only to become consistent fixtures at clubs in positions we modestly aspire to in the short term, and in some instances even higher?

Likewise, why do players who have recently delivered the goods for clubs in positions we moderately aspire to (Labadie and Wilkinson, for example) seem unable to replicate that individual form here?

Why is the developmental ceiling of our young players so low? Perry, Bates, Willis, and to a lesser extent Leak appear to have plateaud, much like Cockerill-Mollet, Candlin, Dylan Parker, Jordan Murphy, Jordon Sangha, Tobias Hayles-Docherty, Will Shorrock, Dan Vannā€¦ you get the idea.

Furthermore, why do other clubs at our level, looking at their squad profiles, seem to have double-to-three-times the number of teenagers on pro contracts as we do? Plenty is said about us not taking sufficient advantage of the proximity of 4 much bigger clubs in the loan market. Similarly, we donā€™t utilise the proximity of other clubs when developing our kids, such as Rushall, Hednesford, Kidderminster, Chasetown, Hereford, Stourbridge, Tamworthā€¦ you get the idea.

Why are seemingly incapable of signing players in positions it is clear for months on end that we need until the arse-end of absolutely every transfer window, August and January, year on year on year?

Why is our squad so imbalanced and ill-planned and executed, year on year on year? The current Monthe/Menayese/Ash Taylor convergence of circumstances is down there with the Whitney-era James Oā€™Connor/Matt Preston/James Wilson, and Russell Martin/Jack Fitzwater/Connor Johnson fiascos.

Most of all, I donā€™t understand why these headscratching instances persist, regardless of who is in the dugout.

24 Likes

Pomlett is a clueless individual when it comes to football and has made a series of terrible appointments as well as retaining the existing failing boardroom members, but I guess that was part of the contract.

Its really sad, I canā€™t see how we can get change. Until the ground is in the hands of either the club or a.n.other who has the clubs interest at heart, Iā€™m not sure how things can get better.

1 Like

Send those questions to Pomlett.

1 Like

Chairman who has a logistics background but canā€™t deliver, says it all

7 Likes

Things will only improve when everyone associated with the club now, sells and leaves.

On the plus side, he has actually said something believable

With all the patience in the world its becoming very very thin.

Same old mistakes/methods from the same old men.

2 Likes

Agreed, if you are talking about the structure of the club, scouting, academy etc but the most visible and higher profile part of his role is recruitment of the first team/squad.

On that, itā€™s not like he turned up with a few days left of the summer transfer window. He had the whole summer to put together a squad and if he looked at what we had at the end of that summer window and thought, yeah, thatā€™s a good enough squad to ā€˜give it a good goā€™ then his suitability for the role should be questioned on that alone for me.

And then, having seen us inconsistently potter about in mid to low table no mans land in the 4 months since that window to not think, hmmm thereā€™s a few holes in this squad (even before Taylor and Khan left) to not have his list of players ready to go on Jan 1st then again, he should be questioned.

1 Like

Can we get a banner made up for Tuesdays game

2 Likes

Yes, go for it, you keep asking.

9 Likes

Yep Pomlett out, and all the other Bonser apologists and acolytes.
Its time for a scrap bewteen Walsall fans and Bonser apologists, bring it on.

8 Likes

Reminds me of a Vile game i attended once when there were no away fans, think it was a German side Hamburg? and there was a massive scrap between the right side and the left side :joy: a right free for all but i was standing in the middle so was getting belted from both sides :joy:

1 Like

Why do you not understand? All of your very eloquently expressed and valid questions can be answered by the fact that we have Jeff Bonserā€™s board operating under the same shyte conditions and terms as when Jeff Bonser was chairmanā€¦thatā€™s whatā€™s wrong at your football club mate, frigging hell. :rofl:

2 Likes

Heā€™s busy Monday, trying to persuade ISSA they need to release the revised minutes. :wink:

3 Likes

Isnā€™t it about time we called this downthesaddlers instead of upā€‹:thinking::thinking::thinking: