Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

Updated table after the last two evenings’ games. And what a woeful set of results it was for the prediction league!! More big fat blobs than the Saddlers have had in their goals for column each game this season - it seems the inability to score has infected fans as well!!

The winning score was just 2 points (for only the third time this season), achieved by DonningtonSaddler, chunkster, 1933, cookyskid, RedandWhite, Jayelar, stig231 and Belphegor - well done to you all!

Games for this Friday eve and Saturday are already up and running. We then have a good number of p-p games on the Tues (13th) so I may do a table again on the Sat or leave it till after the Tues games, we’ll see how time and commitments go.

3 Likes

I may have to change tack and start going from 0-0 to 1-1 :grin:

Updated table after last week and what a difference a game week can make!
Very good scoring yesterday with lots of 3s and 4s but the winning score was 5 points, achieved by Shrewsbury_Saddler - well done!

I won’t put up the thread for next weekend’s games until the kick off times are confirmed but in the meantime, there are 4 p-p games to be played on Tuesday evening so depending on the points scored in those, I may do another updated table after that, otherwise it will be the weekend.

3 Likes

Those p-p might be interesting!

Updated table after this weekend’s games as well as the 4 p-p games played on Tuesday evening. Another weird and low scoring weekend as 3 big fancied results didn’t go as expected!
No one seems to want to get promoted from League 2!!

The winning score was only 2 points again, achieved by BoldmereSaddler, Shrewsbury_Saddler, 1933, cookyskid, ManchesterSadler, Bluejay and maverick - well done to all of you!

The thread for Tuesday evening’s games is already up and running - the final push with the last few weeks of the season.

2 Likes

Broke my own prediction rules and took a punt. It shows!

Blimey moved into the top 30

1 Like

I don’t care about a poor showing as long as I finish above @matt_saddlesore.

Six points ahead.

Bye Bye Matt.

:rofl: :kissing_heart:

What an appalling and narsty man. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

sinking faster than the Titanic

It’s been a refreshing season, with this thread having a distinct lack of posturing, and no glorious, triumphant imagery underscoring rampant pomposity.

People forget that the Titanic enjoyed four days of perfectly uneventful cruising before what was a relatively minor incident to almost half of the passengers. Last time I checked that was nearly 50%.

At least it sailed. You should have selected a ship that never left and foundered in the dock, or perhaps the Sutton Hoo burial mound.

Hardly surprising, though, Exy. Some people have nothing to boast about

:laughing: :wink:

hmmmm…I’m going down faster than a …nope can’t think of a suitable analogy!! :wink:

Something something Asian transvestite something travelling Walsall fan? :grinning:

2 Likes

Either that or the idea of the ESL in the Neville household!? :wink:

1 Like

Updated table after tonight’s games. Mixed bag of scoring but the winning score was 4 points, achieved by maverick - well done!

Three game weeks (and a couple of p-p games next Tuesday) to go this season (and for many people, for a number of reasons, we can’t wait for this season to finish!!) - can anyone catch Exile in those last few games?

Next Saturday’s thread is up and running this evening.

1 Like

Little bit like Walsall for me… if only I’d turned up for all the games, it might have been closer.

Do what I do every year - points per round played table!

Don’t think you need to worry about that one this year!! :wink: