Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

Depends on what it does to certain others…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Updated table after today’s games. Mixed set of scores including some blobs, but the winning score was 4 points, achieved by DonningtonSaddler - well done!

There are a couple of p-p games on Tuesday evening and then we are down to the final 2 prediction weeks of the season! Has Exile got it in the bag or will there be a dramatic late twist with some 6 pointers occurring?!!

In the weekly wins table, 1933 and Morty are both heading it up with 5 each (WillenhallWFC was also on 5 but has since dropped out) - will one of these pull clear in the last 2 weeks for the ‘plate prize’?

Next weekend’s games are up and running.

3 Likes

Looks costly now…

It does and I gave 110% effort in the games I turned up for; performed like a man’s man. Those predictions were all mine and got me in a great position.
Other people will look at those predictions and think this lad could be one of the top predictors in the country.
Which is why I’m so disappointed in the 3 games that were missed. The missus had me shopping for one set of fixtures and promised me we’d be back in time… we wasn’t. I should have used my mobile but the battery was dead… she hadn’t charged it for me. She’s probably already looking at other suitors for next year.
The other two fixtures were achievable, but things outside of my control conspired against me. But those were the cards I was dealt. I’m not sure if I’ll be around for the last few fixtures. It was a tough, tough gig.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Did the postponed match results make any difference, @JollyJohnny?

Someone’s worried :joy:

2 Likes

You’ll have to wait and see!! :wink: :laughing:

Bar steward. I’m expecting nothing because my predictions are time bound. Others may have more luck.

Ah well, best wait and see what those closest to me pick and copy them. :grin:

Bloody hell Saigon/Saddlesore i wish you would stop changing your Avtar :grin:

3 Likes

You know, look what happened since he stopped doing that…

1 Like
12 Likes

Very good!

1 Like

I obviously “found myself” this season.

:laughing:

Excellent, my perverted friend.

1 Like

I love it!
By the way I’m making a late run for the playoffs rather than celebrating avoiding relegation!

2 Likes

Superb!

1 Like

Brilliant!! :joy::joy::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I believe we have a winner.

Updated table after today and Tuesday’s remaining p-p games, which yielded a few points.

Today was atrocious scoring, so many of the games did not go as predicted! There were lots of blobs and 2 people scored more than 1 point! The winning score was 2 points, achieved by Andy_Petterson and Michal - well done both!

With only 1 week to go Exile has an unassailable lead so can now be declared this season’s PREDICTION LEAGUE CHAMPION - well done!!:clap::clap:
I’m sure someone is currently down in their bunker preparing another wonderful speech to commemorate this occasion!!

There is still the matter of the weekly wins table to be decided so next week’s games could well affect that one. There is also still a fight behind Exile for the champions league spots so give it one final push for the last week - then we can all forget about this dreadful League 2 season, have a summer off and hopefully come back with some optimism in August!

8 Likes

Do I get anything for the strongest predator in the table???