Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

@Exile has a 27 point lead over @matt_saddlesore. I bet that does make his saddle sore.

1 Like

If rumour is to believed there are great number of things that cause his saddle to be sore.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well done all :clap: :clap: :clap: well done to @Exile :clap: :clap: :clap:
I hope HE is gracious in his triumph :grin:

1 Like

Last minute Exeter goal cost me 2 points and the weekly win. But also cost Bolton a point so I’m ok with it.

You mean there have been winners that haven’t been gracious? :unamused:

5 Likes

Well done Exile. Well deserved.

2 Likes

Well done Exile. I’m pleased with my season. Much better than last time

1 Like

and thanks for administering JJ

2 Likes

Thanks, JJ for organising. Thanks all for your thanks. Nice to win one after all this time.

4 Likes

Congrats Exile & thanks JJ for your organisational skills.
Like the Super Soaraways, my final league position can only be improved upon next season…

1 Like

Thanks JJ and congrats Exile

1 Like

I’m not bothered by it.
Not in any way shape or form.
My target this year was to get to 58 points, and I’ve done that - in fact I’ve ■■■■■■■ over-achieved if anything. I’m actually pleased.

Someone would have to pretty sad and a little bit bitter to be honest to be bothered by something as astronomically meaningless as this. Sad and bitter - does this sound anything like me? Does it?

I’m not the kind of person that lashes out at an expanded foam advertising board, kicking an actually quite small hole in it. ‘Oh, that will cost you’. Who leaves that lying up against a wall anyway? Absolutely ridiculous. And that didn’t happen anyway - it was an example of something I wouldn’t do.

I hope that clears things up. Not sore, bitter, sad or anything else. Just exceedingly pleased if anything. It’s an Olympic year anyway, so the focus should be on participation, not highlighting any one individual winner. Say the top 25 predictors should share the win equally between them, think of the Olympics.

3 Likes

Certainly a reference to Belphegor last season I think. He really let himself down with his bombastic pomposity. A lesson learned for everyone to be gracious in defeat and magnanimous in victory.
In fact share the victory so no-one has to feel they are a loser. Except for those below 25th place or so, as they are the real losers.

3 Likes

Be shame if you slipped to 26th next week. It really would.

2 Likes

Entirely possible. :grinning:

1 Like

Well done Exile - Really impressive performance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats Exile, trust you hurt the bookies regularly?

Despite only playing 5 times, I’ve almost got more points than BD

1 Like

Yes. Thanks from me. At least I’m not the crappiest predictor in the league this year.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Congratulations Exile, well deserved.

Huge thanks and congratulations to JollyJohnny too for his logistical management of the league, made a little more difficult having to navigate through all the postponed fixtures.
My first season playing and thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 Likes