Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

Best you quit right now, leave it to us regulars to reel him in over the next few weeks. Apart from @matt_saddlesore, who everyone knows is yesterday’s man.

2 Likes

Yesterday? I’d settle for last year. :grinning:

Who are you again? Didn’t I see you in the Antiques Roadshow queue with a very tarnished gold-ish trophy?

Which one? I have three. :sunglasses:

The one that had most annoying winner 2018 inscribed on it :joy: :wink:

1 Like

Updated table after today. Loads of blobs as some popular homers obviously didn’t read the script so it was left to those who were a bit ‘braver’ with their predictions!

The winning score was 4 points, achieved by reedswoodsadler - well done!

Loads of movement in the table at this early stage of the season so don’t worry if you find yourselves near the bottom of the second column after a slow start! There is still plenty of time to work your way up the table!!:+1:

The thread for next Saturday’s games are up and running.

EDIT: I have just realised that I have uploaded the table without the 2 p-p games on so will redo it when I get a chance - don’t worry, I have a record of all the games, scores and who predicted them!

1 Like

However, it is infinitely preferable to be near the top of the first column. :smirk:

Why I have zero? Today I predicted something more or less correctly.

1 Like

more or less doesn’t count :laughing: :wink:

2 Likes

For ■■■■ sake

Fourth division football matches are like games of Hungry Hippos. Enthusiastic participants but utterly random.

5 Likes

yeah I recon you should have 2 points Michal.

Yes Michal, you predicted Newport to win at Bolton and Harrogate to draw at Port Vale. Give him the 2 points JJ

Is it even possible to score two points in one week?

I think he needs to check the rules. I’d say maximum one.

3 Likes

Say you :grin:

2 Likes

And liked by Matt_Saddlesoreloser :smile:

3 Likes

Say you. Say you. :joy::joy:

You have just rolled the dice/spun the wheel/ picked a card/drawn a ticket with more accuracy. :wink:

Even Paul Merson’s random team selection machine (which Dean Keates managed to find gathering dust behind the bar of The Saddlers Club) managed to pick a decent side from time to time.

5 Likes

Oh bollox you found me out :man_facepalming:
And there was me thinking i had gotten away with it :grin:

1 Like

It’ll even out.

And when it does, it will obviously be to do with my guile, intelligence and insight and nothing to do with luck.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Who could have thought, better support than I Follow :wink:
I know I had two nightmarish gameweeks, but that pandemic break haven’t helped anybody, I think.

Apologies to Michal if I have done you out of 2 points! It was late night Saturday and I was in a bit of a rush! Unfortunately mistakes happen from time to time but I aim to keep these to a minimum! I’ll go back and sort it now.