Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

Table corrected with Michal’s points added as well as the p-p game asterisks added.
:+1::blush:

2 Likes

No need to be so formal. No need to apologise too. Sometimes things just happen. But my first points this year, so small reason to celebrate :wink:

1 Like

FFS - 1 point after 3 weeks!! :grimacing:

It’s a good job that this season will get cancelled and annulled due to pandemics and bankrupt clubs!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think that rather than trying to guess the outcome of games, we ought to be predicting what team DC will pick each match - e.g. we each pick 11 players, 1 point if your chosen player is in the squad, 2 if they are in the starting XI, and 3 if you have them in the position they actually play at (or rather start the game at as formations can be fluid over the 90 minutes).

The way that DC tinkers with his selections, we could all have different guesses and still nobody be completely right! :grin:

1 Like

So how many points would you lot have got against DC’s selection today? :grin:

Update after today’s games. Loads of blobs today as some popular home winners that were predicted didn’t come off! Always the danger when playing safe and if you took more of a risk this week, it paid off. Still wasn’t great scoring though and the the winning score was only 3 points, achieved by ButtsSaddler - well done!

As usual at this stage of the season, quite a bit of movement and a few points sends you whizzing up the table. The leaders didn’t have a great week so a lot of people made ground on them. There was one p-p game at Grimsby so anyone who predicted that, I have the scores jotted down so will keep an eye on when they game is played.

Next week’s games will be up shortly.

2 Likes

FFS I’ve been demoted onto page 2. Early promise has well and truly died. Similar to Ruben Dario Larossa’s Walsall career

Oh well at least i have a p-p game to look forward to :slightly_frowning_face:

We have lift off.

Ain’t no stopping us now!

There’s a page 2? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
1 Like

Where’s Matt? Looking DOWN the table, it’s like looking into a bottomless pit. No sign of him. Looking up? No need. He hasn’t been above me in the table for … well… MONTHS.

Has he even ENTERED the competition this season?

:rofl:

Apparently there is a second page? :flushed: try looking there :grin:

1 Like

Is there? Surely not.

:rofl:

1 Like

Yep but i do hope these post don’t come back to bite us on the arse :grin:

1 Like

Based on last season … NO CHANCE, mate. :smiley: :wink:

2 Likes

I was doing alright until the 85th minute then Southend who havent scored all decade somehow put one away and then in the 89th minute Oldham scored 3 times in a match for the first time in a decade.

Cant we predict Division 3 next week

That’s what happened to me. :confused:

And me, but on the bright side I’m one point closer to the top than I was last week :smile:

Which means it happened to a whole host of others too as so many predicted those two home banker games. Same pitch for both teams, as they say!! :wink:

1 Like