Prediction League 2: 2020-21 Table

That is cruel. Then again, a couple of years ago, he did liken himself to Stalin , who also died a slow, painful lingering death.

1 Like

But at least he is remembered!

Your ice pick days are behind you.

1 Like

https://images.app.goo.gl/rLoggmYeeuoYmKxz7

There’s no more heroes any more.

2 Likes

" People who count the votes decide everything." Trying to get round @JollyJohnny now, are we? Won’t help.

1 Like

:thinking:

It usually does.

:smirk:

1 Like

You’ve paid him more than enough, Matt. :slight_smile:

Updated table from yesterday. A bit lower scoring again as some popular home bankers didn’t come off but the winning score was still 4 points, achieved by Pingu (2nd win on the bounce!), 1933, hullsaddler and WillenhallWFC - well done to all of you!

Don’t forget Tuesday’s games (thread already up) and next Saturday will be up soon.

1 Like

This is going well. :unamused:

One slight flaw in the plan. I’ve become the worst predictor in the entire world.

3 Likes

The second worst don’t feel to bad, mind you tinned stopped predicting 3 weeks ago and is still only 3 points worse off :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink:

I’m announcing my retirement from this thread.

It’s caused too much nonsense, and isn’t going anywhere.

2 Likes

I’ve looked down the table to find you Matt - and I can’t see you - even through a Hubble telescope.

Glad to see you are still squeaking though.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

You shouldn’t be cruel to animals.
:mouse:

And when’s the last time you finished with more points: well over a decade!
:stuck_out_tongue:

By your own definition, welcome to Nowhere :wink: It’s quite nice here. Just avoid the sad drunk . He’ll collar you and talk for hours about the good old days when he used to win.

1 Like

You must be curious. :thinking: :grinning:

The tide is turning my perverted friend. I had a terrible week and I am still drawing away from you.

:smiley:

Doubt it being as I wholesale copie … I mean I used your predictions as a seed of inspiration for my own.

1 Like

Sorry, but you need to put the welcome mat away until Tuesday at least.
My own definition of Nowhere, incontrovertible as it is my own definition, is anywhere outside of the top 3. :wink:

Is Matt a doormat?