Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Table

Magnanimous in victory.

Anonymous in defeat.

I think if two or three were equal on points then it may be worth a consideration but copying / picking the same games as someone else actually doesn’t help anyone other than maybe the person in top spot so probably best leave it as it is. I don’t know when I’d do ‘the big reveal’ anyway as out next Saturday afternoon.

@stig231 has done fantastically well to be topping the table with only one weekly win all season it’s all nail biting stuff going into the last weekend.

1 Like

What’s the prediction league equivalent of running the ball into the corner for the last minute :thinking:

Could be argued that one contenders’ picks could influence a rival to select different games than they might have otherwise done?

Making your predictions at 2.59pm this weekend?

There’s a palpable sense of panic developing as my massed battalions of points hove into view. I can sense the terrified scurrying of various worried organisms, as a predator senses prey.
All the momentum is with me.

I feel like Mehmed the 2nd at the gates of Constantinople in 1453. We all know what happens from here … and it somehow feels inevitable.

Anyway, good luck to all! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow after all that I hope you win sod all.Your either pulling plonkers or you very much walk around with a mirror attached to your chin so you can look at yourself all day.

1 Like

Uncanny.

2 Likes

Shadowing the selections of various opponents, aligning as many of their predictions with yours as to restrict the number of statistical differences.

Trouble is, it’s close and there are many predictors in with a chance. It’s not something I’ve ever done.

Or secretly advancing your selections to a trusted confident - me for example, who would then reveal your choices after the fact. All sounds a touch grubby, and something that Exile usually espouses.

I’d give full reign to the gods of chance, then any victory is yours to behold, without caveat or clause. Best of luck!

Someone has to be the most successful predictor of all time.

I believe I have carried that with a level of modesty and humility that others can only marvel at. And perhaps, learn something from.

Look at the fuss Exile made of his win last year - absolutely grotesque, a kind of mocking arrogance that befouls the entire board and actually, planet. I don’t think that’s going too far.

:arrow_up: me, earlier today. Sure in the knowledge that I am brilliant at predicting.

1 Like

Could moderators ‘accidentally’ block his account for a week to stop him predicting!?? :wink:

2 Likes

It can be arranged for a fee.

Well, there’s 37 other predictors, so I’m sure it wouldn’t cost much per predictor.

#brownenvelope

4 Likes

It seems my method of cutting and pasting 3 consecutive fixtures, as they are listed, has come up trumps again. :roll_eyes:

Isn’t it a sign of insanity in doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? :crazy_face:

Five good weeks though, which puts me on par with Osadebe.

But isn’t that what people need to do to help win the title?! Overhaul people and points by picking different games and so win the title! That’s all part of this wonderful prediction league game that we play! :wink:

2 Likes

Just what i was thinking!!

There’s no point in matching those above

Exactly!

I think my point has been completely missed :joy: