Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Table

Im sure you meant point taken…

Point made. Move on.

Stop being so pointed, people.

…and your point is ?

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy / Anoint my head, anointy-nointy .

1 Like

Updated table after the weekend games. Nothing spectacular but steady scoring and not so many blobs as in recent weeks. The winning score was 3 points, achieved by 7 predictors - Morty, addo, Jamessaddler, Scooby2167, WiltshireSaddler, DonningtonSaddler and Jayelar. Well done to all of you!

We are back to a solo leader with Pingu holding top spot at the moment.

Next weekend’s games are up and running.

2 Likes

I’m suffering from the winners curse… :frowning:

1 Like

At least you aren’t suffering from the whiner’s curse like some who could be mentioned…!:wink:

4 Likes

Fast becoming a vital part of my weekend this. Highest score so far. Not a high climb up the table for me but it’s looking more congested. Cheers @JollyJohnny

Wow I don’t think I’ve ever been mentioned in such an illustrious list of mighty fine people long may this continue and agree with above it’s becoming an addiction this is.

The charge begins……

I need a big dose of form and thank god there’s no drop to the next level :weary::weary::weary:

I think I’ve bottomed out.

1 Like

My word; I’m dizzy

UTS 3 Amigos

The 3 Amigos back together in a blast from the past.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

yes - the true table starts at 11th!! :smiley:

1 Like

Ha ha, it’s like the experienced touring pros in their mid 40s still playing on tour while watching the new young guns taking over the mantle with their 300+ yard drives!!

3 Likes

Updated table after today. Some very late goals cost people some points, oh how different it could have been!:roll_eyes::confounded::confused::smile:

Generally steady scoring although one predictor (who shall remain nameless!) now has the ‘accolade’ of 5 blobs in a row - not sure that has ever been done before!

The winning score was 4 points, achieved by Jamessaddler and derbysaddler - well done both of you!

There is a full set of fixtures on Tuesday night and the thread is already up and running so don’t forget (did you hear that Belph!:wink:) before 7.45pm

4 Likes

Superb. The March continues.

Updated table after tonight’s games. A slightly odd and unexpected set of results as only 2 home teams won and this really skewed the points with soooooo many blobs and a lot of 1s. In fact, not many people scored more than this and the winning score was 3 points, achieved by cookyskid and ButtsSaddler - well done to both of you!

Saturday’s games are already up and running so get on it before 3pm and get the predictions in. The one outstanding p-p game between Colchester and Sutton is next Tuesday evening, so I will add any points on for that after the following Saturday 30th games.

1 Like