Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Table

Jolly Johnny can’t believe how quickly you get this out. Thank you pal.

3 Likes

I’m in danger of hitting the second column at this rate!

Ha ha, thanks, I don’t normally! I happened to be sat in front of my laptop after watching the game on ifollow and decided to just get it done (it was an excuse to put off for a bit longer some work I had to finish for tomorrow as well tbh!!)

1 Like

What’s the first column like? I’ve never been that side of the fence.

2 Likes

Sunlit uplands all the way.

Tis the place to be

Updated table from yesterday’s games. Overall some good, consistent scoring by everyone but a couple of late goals scuppered a few people - that’s the beauty of football and the prediction league!!

The winning score was 4 points, achieved by Pingu, ManchesterSaddler and Shrewsbury_Saddler - well done to all of you!

Next Saturday’s thread is up and running. There is the p-p game on Tuesday between Colchester and Sutton, so I will put any points for that into the table after next weekend’s games.

1 Like

I am so shit this year.

So you should be with that potty mouth.

I’ve washed my mouth out with a bar of soap.

1 Like

I’m copying @Pingu from now on I’ll soon stop you being top mate :rofl: because as soon as I jump on board your predictions won’t come in that’s a fact.

2 Likes

I am so shit every year. But I’m giving it a good go this year. Like a proper good go.

1 Like

Does the same approach work if you go and support the Vale.

Let us be the judge of that around January time!!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

If it did I’d be a season ticket holder there!

1 Like

Updated table after today’s games. A bit of a goal-fest in a few places and the points were flowing today as well! The winning score was 4 points, achieved by RedandWhite, Laundryman and bgyamyam (all 1st time weekly winners!) - well done to you all!

The top of the table is looking quite stable at the minute but underneath that, a good run for 2 or 3 weeks can see you join the dizzy heights of the play off zone!

Next week we have the FA Cup round 1, so a week off from the prediction league - see you all the week after!

3 Likes

I’ve peaked…….

I’m shit

I’ve got Alzheimer’s

I’m in my dotage