Retained & Released List - 2022

Incidentally, with Shade, can it be that, although Leicester are releasing him, his contract is still running so that, even if he is staying, the formal position is that his loan has ended? Same with Miller and Devine although I would not want to keep them.

1 Like

Do they never list players that are under contract but ‘available for transfer’?

We would be no weaker if Osedebe left. We need to be better.

1 Like

Some clubs do, but I can’t remember us doing it.

No suprise Tomlin is gone. When was the last time we signed a veteran from a higher level who was any good?

1 Like

Mark Kinsella?

3 Likes

Jesus Christ!!

1 Like

No big surprises. Only Leak is one and maybe Oss. I know his level is not that high, but at least he tried to make things happen. If he was better, he would be playing somewhere higher.

He doesn’t need to be better to play at a higher level. He could move to Tibet and play in the Sherpa Van Trophy League.

1 Like

Osadebe thing must either be he doesn’t want to stay and Flynn is persuading him or we want him on a lower contract
Under his contract I believe we can force another year on him

But it has to be on at least as good terms as the previous one. If our offer is worse he’s entitled to reject it and leave.

2 Likes

He wouldn’t have a choice, the option is in our favour.

I’m surprised and disappointed with Leak and Rose not being retained.
Rose is a decent keeper at this level and Leak was caught out of position a couple of times but no more than anybody else.
Leak probably told Flynn he was tired of sitting on the bench and wanted to seek opportunities elsewhere.
Leak’s departure is a little baffling imho, as others have said, he hardly put a foot wrong.
MF may have already signed their replacements.

I would personally get rid of Osadebe, if he stays I certainly hope it’s on nothing more than a 12 month contract. He is to inconsistent

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

He was being paid to experience it. We had to pay!

1 Like

Think we lost every game he played, fuc*ing dick head!

Cak Mills

He should stick to basketball, he seemed better at that :smile:

2 Likes

Almost every player who’s left has had a parting dig :rofl::rofl:

Really makes you wonder what’s been going on mind.

2 Likes