Rushall Olympic fans

They’ve burned their bridge’s the lot of them and a lot of people will make them aware of that when/if they come crawling back with their Tails between their legs , like I say I know lots of people that have stopped going over the year’s and now and again come back but never have I known people stop going then slate the club the way those Muppet’s have.

4 Likes

Hang around a few months: we might all be getting our football fix from watching a non-league team!! :woozy_face:

1 Like

I note one of the tweets about Rushall ends with “club for life”. Awkward. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Not the first time they’ve ditched us - shouldn’t be surprised.

As @Thanatos states, one hadn’t been for years then returns at the time of Unity and then wants to be seen as the face of Walsall fans.

3 Likes

Glory hunters being honest though we laugh and take the piss out of the likes of Wolves when they lose etc baffles me how anyone who cares about Walsall fc can take pleasure in us struggling again strange behaviour.

1 Like

Not once have I every slagged the club off on the field. Off the I would never want them to lose 2 many good friends associated with Walsall so I would never want that I have had 100 quid on them going up if I wanted them to lose would I do that no.

Not a fan of anything off the field by the club. I am getting old want an easy life hospitally at Rushall is better for me don’t even care about winning or losing I just want to relax

Only good thing going at walsall s ISSA and there efforts which they defo need more input in club they should have been allowed shares but Pomlett doesn’t see that. As his 2 opos probably oppose

And lastly for 2 seasons I was taking coaches to away games not for my benefit so everyone could have a good time on loads of occasions I paid the difference I am going somewhere else cus I enjoy it its relaxing some people will not understand that not as if it have gone anywhere for glory is it.

5 Likes

Big game for the Rushall fans tomorrow. Stafford Rangers away in the FA Cup replay.

I’m gonna go up and watch I think, only down the road

Hope rushall go all the way to first round and draw walsall. Even though I’m a big walsall fan think I would go in the away end to boost numbers as I was dragged up in rushall

1 Like

Not much chance of that they got Buxton away if they beat Stafford and they definitely won’t beat them they’ve had a lot of financial backing this season.

1 Like

One day maybe would be a dream game for me as dad was a rushall fan. He said if it ever happen and rushall won he would run done barns Lane naked…

2 Likes

I’d like to see them reach the FA Cup first round. The people at Rushall, from the very top, the very hospitable bar staff, to every player and staff member are a really friendly and welcoming bunch. Sort of people that deserve a bit of success so it would be nice to see. They just can’t seem to get there.

I went to Belper to watch Rushall in the 3rd qualifying round a couple of seasons ago, Belper won and ended up away at Notts County in the last qualifying round, it would have been a fantastic day out for Rushall.

6 Likes

Saw Belper beat local rivals Matlock Town last Saturday. Decent game, nice facilities and 9 quid in at Matlocks ground. Although the queues for a beer at the club house were very Bescot like.

I won’t be going to Newport away been there before it’s horrible ,it’s fa cup weekend that week so I’ll go to sporting khalsa Vs kiddiminster shove your Rushall Olympic up your arse :grin:

1 Like

I played in a tournament against one of their 5 a side teams a few years ago, very talented players, but boy was they serious about it :joy:

2 Likes

On the horns of a similar dilemma.

Three hour drive to Newport or a ten minute walk to Marine vs Warrington in the FA Cup? Might come down to ease of ticket purchase and weather. The similar length drive to Hartlepool was tough going in mainly pissing down conditions. On the other hand, Warrington have decent support, just down the road so it might be all ticket with segregation which will mean more than usual hassle for what is meant to be my “easy” option.

Been asked to play for Rushall Olympic over 40s recently lol if I can sort my health problems out I might just do it

1 Like

Agree on all points. Would be ace to see them get a first round tie one day.

It would be just rewards for some outstanding work there over the last 10 years.

1 Like

It wasn’t that long ago we were a Division below Villa. We’d take points off our midlands rivals and it wouldn’t have been out the question to finish above the Albion in the league. There was that one season they were in a relegation scrap with us.

As it stands we aren’t far away from slipping behind Solihull Moors and then look at Rushall who are now only a few (very unlikely) promotions away from us. But are seen by many as a credible alternative to WFC

WE can’t control or expect to stay close with our big rivals but slipping closer to the local non league sides is not good

2 Likes

Do they have a over 60’s team? :joy: :wink:

1 Like

Only for the pub boat race.

1 Like