Salford

Have they made their end ticket-only yet or is that still pay-in-the-gate?

We will sell it out before we even leave tomorrow id imagine with Salford taking pre orders and then it will go all ticketā€¦

Should be a good en, Like others said Vale up there too will make the night funny

1 Like

Have walsall got all behind the goal and a little bit of the side . I bought my tickets today but i thought all the standing area was sold out behind the goal .so im just wondering if ive bought seated seats on the side

Their game at the Etihad us a 5:30 KO, and itā€™s only less than an hour from Stoke, so wouldnā€™t imagine there would be that many of then about Friday night - more so early Saturday and that night (if anyone is making a weekend of it ā€¦ ?)

Yeah were up there for weekend, Didnt even realise it was a half 5 kick off so yeah most will be jumping on train home after game.

The 200-odd seats sold out early on - sold at the same price of Ā£10 as for standing (so expect many people have done the same as me - get a seat then decide whether to sit in it or wangle your way onto the terrace depending on view/atmosphere in both).

And i will try and do what i normaly do, buy a ticket to stand and wangle my way into the more expensive seats :rofl:

I canā€™t see this making it to cash turnstile, just hope they donā€™t leave until the last moment to inform fans.

1 Like

The home west stand is cash on the day.
With the following proviso:

PLEASE NOTE: THIS AREA OF THE GROUND IS FOR HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY ā€“ AWAY FANS WILL BE TURNED AWAY OR EJECTED WITHOUT REFUND.

Iā€™m sure Manchesters Finest will be there in force with dogs. osses and Tazers just to make sure.

1 Like

You could always sit on superjorgeā€™s lap

Sorry that was meant for you

1 Like

:rofl: Iā€™m small enough :rofl: if @AndyWTaylor had to sit on his lap, no one in the next ten rows would be able to see anything :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good turnout. Thatā€™s nearly as many as Accrington Stanley get at home! How could they possibly steal Wes MacDonald from us?!

The football world never ceases to amaze me :slightly_frowning_face:

Those of you who get there early please take your boots. Looks like we will be lucky to find 11 blokes who are fit and who are eligible to play.:grin:

An unfit Guffney with one leg and a 56 lbs rucksack on his back wearing a wellington boot and suffering from Pneumonia would still be fitter than me :rofl:

2 Likes

Can he play against his parent club though?

1 Like

If i were them i would have had it written into his contract that he MUST :rofl:

4 Likes

After watching him so far this season ā€¦definitely NO

wages mate and league one football we are ā– ā– ā– ā–  poor payers even at this level.

1 Like