Scunthorpe United (A) - Sat 24th April, 3pm

I think we’ll win today. 1-0 saddlers

I’ll be watching with a nice pale ale. Not too confident but you never know. As Ancient says, they’m pretty cack as well.

Fifth worst team in the country against the sixth worst in a dead rubber.

Can’t wait.

As soon as any Walsall fan clicks purchase on iFollow for today’s game, a psychiatrist should automatically pop up on screen

2 Likes

You’ve lost your mojo lately :wink:

BD would tell you to man up. We need men watching, real men that don’t stop watching just because it is ■■■■.

5 Likes

The club needs the money

I need the money more :+1:

1 Like

Fair enough and I respect that. How about you reciprocating :wink:

You’re right. Having a word with myself. I will watch from 2:30pm to help reconstruct my backbone!

3 Likes

The club doesn’t get the money if it’s away?

Some of the waffle coming from Brian’s book of bullshit is really starting to grate. I always thought the bloke was okay in himself, but my opinion is slowly changing.

I’m off to the pub to sit and have a laugh with my mates and invest my £10 in something that doesn’t cause utter frustration and misery. So, shoot me.

1 Like

I think the club get a cut when a subscriber threshold is met.

Enjoy the pub, and remember that some of us enjoy watching the game without the need for a psychiatrist.

True, just a lot of pale ale instead :grinning:

2 Likes

“Enjoy” is going a bit far even with copious amounts of ale :wink:
I have a bowls friendly this afternoon but if I play I will ask to go on first so I can get back to watch the second half.I must be mad!!

2 Likes

From 501 subscribers onwards, the away team get the £8. Up to and including 500, the home team takes all the income.

1 Like

are we picking manly men today Briad?

Be watching dunno about the enjoying part though mate lol.

2 Likes

That’s it then i will :joy:

First game I’m missing. I just can’t take anymore of this.

Which isn’t to be sniffed at. 3500 fans (average home attendance) equals 24 grand :+1:

You know it makes sense :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I will be watching this afternoon expecting us to play well and win comprehensively. As I have done for every game this season and all games I have attended since 1963, when I first started.
I don’t think I could watch any game which I wasn’t thinking that we would win. Sometimes I’m disappointed, sometimes I think we were robbed and sometimes I am right in my pre match assumptions. It’s a roller coaster but I’m in it for the ride. If it wasn’t for the bad times I wouldn’t enjoy the good times half as much.

2 Likes