Season Tickets 22/23

It’s not one match, it’s several seasons of them.

2 Likes

Perhaps you should pay in installments as we will see, at best, incremental change.

I accept that but you were arguing that people would not renew on the basis of tonight’s defeat. Thats all if people decide not renew because of 5 seasons of failure I can understand that.Got it!!!

1 Like

I suggest you read my first post on this which was in response to another poster.

If we actually had a proper striker this could have been a very different season.

2 Likes

No, if you read my post, I put another defeat at home, meaning more than one.

I’ve read it and still reckon you are on Harvey’s Bristol Cream, how many glasses now.

None I regret to say but sherry is not my thing…a glass or two of Merlot is more likely but after sitting in the cold for 2 hours all I have had is a nice cup of tea :smiley:

2 Likes

You did and I accept there is a difference in meaning but your post immediately above the one I referred to also caught my eye…I have only just noticed it was 6 days old!!!

1 Like

Strong stuff that tetleys, hope your cup wasn’t double bagged, otherwise the neighbours will be complaining about your Sinatra impression of My Wayeeee.

Sorry, I am just so angry with what we are putting up with.

Correct…they are always complaining.Its when I have 2 cups that I get really loud.

No need to be sorry.I respect your position now I have read the thread properly.

1 Like

Thank god it’s only cups, can’t begin to imagine you howling after a couple of mug fulls

1 Like

I was howling at that incompetent referee tonight and that was without even a sip of you know what :wink:

1 Like

…or if we had proper defenders who could defend routine crosses, free kicks or corners.

Would that mean you’d have to go into the office? :smiley:

1 Like

In every day :grin:

1 Like

Just seen the tagline for the new early birds campaign #fooled again

2 Likes

No chance I’ll be renewing. Feel let down not only by the performances on the pitch, but also this latest debacle where the club is trying to discredit genuine supporters and their organisation. Absolutely unforgivable behaviour

3 Likes