Shrewsbury Game

:grin: Footie without booze? Its like chips without vinegar.

I didnt have a drink prior to the Barnsley game. Watching Walsall sober isnt to be recommended.

Shrewsbury away could be messy :joy:

6 Likes

Could more like will!

1 Like

Should be interesting Craig Sloppie town or Wellington

Wellington I would say what time are you starting 9?

If its any consolation to those worried about getting a ticket, me and my Dad will be in the safe standing area as guests of some Salop business acquaintances. Frees up two Season Ticket spaces for those less loyal. :wink:

Been told I’ve got to be on my best behaviour but 9 o/clock is tempting.

1 Like

Looking like a relegation party now but I’m sure we’ll have a good day

1 Like

Anyone have any idea on how many tickets we have left?

Just a thought, but what if we are already relegated before this game? i don’t think i could stand it listening to the sloppy bastards taking the ■■■■ for 90 mins :worried:

1 Like

Followed you on the wrong thread . :joy: It could be a blood bath if we are both not safe but in with a chance . If we are already down half the 1600 who have brought tickets won’t be there.

2 Likes

I dunno, look how many we sold for a dead game at Fleetwood? Okay, there’s the pull of a ■■■■ up in Blackpool but still this isn’t far. Still think the 1600 will be there regardless. But yeah, it’ll be horrible listening to them taking the ■■■■. If we’re already down though I’ll spend the whole game bollocking our ■■■■ players so apologies if any of you end up standing next to me.

1 Like

Do you remember the meeting a few years ago in shrewsbury when there were quite a few arrests? my mate at works brother was locked up for 6 months i think? it actually put walsall and shrewsbury in the worst hooligans in the country league, they base the findings on how many fans attend games to how many arrests ratio, and that particular meeting pushed us both over.

1 Like

There is that… a good opportunity to vent your frustration :+1:

I also remember a Walsall fan trying to burn down the town hall in the 80’s :rofl:

Walsall town hall or Shrewsbury town hall :joy:

:rofl: Shrewsbury :wink:

Seem to remember around the late 80’s a shrewsbury fan died after a walsall match too… ( heart attack I think ) after being chased by our fans towards shrews train station… can’t remember the exact details though.

Anyone else remember ?

1 Like

2 Walsall fans jailed in 2013

Footage from the fighting in Shrewsbury town centre

2 Likes

I seem to remember it was 88/89 (Division 2) and he was an asthmatic. Shrewsbury fans chased some Walsall supporters and he had an attack. I think the Shrewsbury MP raised it in the Commons too !

1 Like