Stevenage (A) Feb 29th, 3pm

Local forecast is for hail between 12 and 1 pm now, but rain currently easing off. It’ll be cold if it is on

Postponed

Just had a BBC sport alert, game is off due to waterlogged pitch :roll_eyes:

On the bright side it will probably mean that Stevenage will break their losing streak against somebody else instead of us

2 Likes

SOme lads on the train already…me? In town eating a maccies ready too go well i was!

Tuesday night too Stevenage it is

1 Like

Waterlogged pitch :weary:

Yow called it :joy:

1 Like

I know i feel awfull now :man_facepalming:

Waterlogged with the tears of saddlers fans saddened at the news of Rory Gaffney’s departure :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

■■■■ tip non league arseholes.

2 Likes

Well we still have a coach to use for the day so we’re off to Barnet vs Halesowen in the FA Trophy quarter final. Big game for Halesowen to be fair.

9 Likes

Can you get @Butters on the coach :wink:

We now have blue sky and sunshine in Hertfordshire. Thought about going to watch Hitchin but that called off too - waterlogged pitch

I was meant too be on there anyway but didnt fancy a game if it wasnt ours!

Few tins and watch the match like a dingle today on the tele with me bets

2 Likes

I’ve come to Bilston vs Pershore

Wind killing the game, but their pitch is great considering the weather we’ve had.

7 Likes

Pershore scored with virtually the last kick of the game - Bilston 1-2 Pershore

1 Like

Sounds like you picked an excellent alternative with an extra-time winner. What did they think of a large group of saddlers turning up there?

Do they still play just off the Black Country route Rob? The Lunt I think it is…

Yeah same place mate

1 Like