Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

There’s the keepers sorted.

Doesn’t look like he’s got any football league experience, so one for the coaches maybe.

OK with this signing. Another local lad with something to prove. Competition for Evans and probably cheaper than Rose.

The next 3 signings need to be 2 strikers and a creative #10.

2 Likes

That’s the backup keeper sorted then.I’m guessing we’ll see him in the papa johns.

Keepers, defence and midfield (maybe one more midfielder possibly) all sorted

Now a couple of quality attackers and we’re looking good

Still think we need a number 10, 2 strikers and a minimum of 1 winger, if your being greedy then 2

To turn this squad into a competitive, the strikers coming in will need to be top notch. Interesting times ahead.

1 Like

Why are we going to sign more players. Pomlett said 9 or 10 will be signed. We’ve signed 10 the maximum already

I’m hoping for Keillor Dunn, Telford and Norwood.

Shame won’t get any of them :joy:

That was before Paddy & Rodney left

1 Like

That’s if Flynn is going to play with wingers, im not sure he will.

I am hoping to win the euro millions tonight. That’s not happening either :rofl:

1 Like

He quoted it on Walsall fan TV. 9 or 10 will be signed. That’s it I’m afraid.

You still need to have the option to change to wingers in game even if your not going to start with them. Would be very foolish not to have the option I don’t believe for one second that Michael Flynn is a fool

If he said it on Walsall fan TV it must be true then

2 Likes

Because we’ve only taken one loan out, and every single club at this level takes out their allocation usually.

And before he sold the club …

2 Likes

Interesting time for you to start believing what Pomlett says… :joy:

13 Likes

I’d go for Buckley, Penn, Kelly, Rammell and Goodman. Age is no barrier :+1: (disclaimer. this is not a pish take, it is in the “sarcasm” category as I’m sure you’re post was). On 1st reading i thought it was a misplaced Shropshire tourist board post. :laughing:

1 Like