Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

Nope another day of refreshing twitter…for nothing

Thought Devine was terrible. No loss there

1 Like

The new game changer Pomlett talked about has been announced

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1540349025882349570?s=20&t=TQqOGVPAIe51JVEneAwXLA

3 Likes

What’s he like up front?

Legs have long gone :joy: I used to go to school with Leigh, top lad and sure he’ll do a great job.

2 Likes

He’s good up front but doesn’t iron the backs apparently

3 Likes

I’ve nicked this from The Grauniad, but here’s another striker we’ve missed out on:

“And teenage forward Gerald Sithole has swapped Gillingham for Bolton. It may surprise you, but we’re above that.”

Made me chuckle, anyway…

1 Like

Had to read that part twice.

3 Likes

Maybe this is the gamechanger we have eagerly been waiting with baited breath for .

Honestly thought we would sign a striker this week… i know theres still time but i really dont want to go into the first game of the season with brendan kiernan in the starting 11… bloke is non league at best… also you thought we would have got one in to boost season ticket sales

2 Likes

I thought we had signed Botham as kitman when I looked at the photo! :joy:

Dom Telford signed for Crawley Town :rofl:

3 Likes

Thought you was joking but yes it’s on Twitter was expecting him to go to league one at least not a tinpot league two club

Wonder if he’s getting paid in Bitcoin, must have offered him a fair wedge

1 Like

No doubt they’ve offered him ridiculous money, he was never coming here anyway :smile:

Perhaps we will sign his mate Oakengates :grin: :wink:

Wayne Rooney is available

1 Like

He won’t be scoring 26 this season that was a one off I reckon.

The que was clearly not that long after all!

You’re right.

Flynn initially saw something in him to sign him, but then after a period of time where he could make a more accurate assessment he wanted rid.

Some players just don’t perform under certain regimes/managers. I agree with those who say he may be a one season wonder though.