Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

In fairness, many said the same about Mullin but even though Wrexham didn’t get promoted, he still had a great season and would instantly improve most teams at our level (same as Telford IMHO).

Disappointing he signed for Crawley. Barely get 2000 at home.

I was very impressed with him when we played Newport last season. Very sharp and I could see why he scores goals . That’s a backwards step for him though must be paying him 5k a week

2 Likes

Ye but in Bitcoin :grin:

1 Like

I agree . I am sure we would have wanted him but not at that sort of money.

1 Like

Just hope we get a few decent strikers in… with the way transfers have been i would have thought flynn would have wanted strikers in for the start of preseason

1 Like

I bet Crawley fans are coming in their pants what a singing for little Crawley, if we had signed him we all would be doing the same although I don’t think he will be as good next season , who the fook are we going to sign :thinking:

1 Like

Someone you’ve never heard of put money on it

3 Likes

Bit of sick in my throat, but I’m still limping on

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: wtf

Really???

Looks like all our aspirations are passing us by :anguished:
Every striker on our wish list has gone to (in my eyes) lesser clubs
Clubs who we see as not very well supported, looks like the players want the dollar not the adoration of the fans

2 Likes

Never seen so much money thrown round in this division. Just goes to show that budget is not going to the be all and end all as most clubs these days seem to be spending. Pomlett said we’d see a few go under in the coming couple of years after the pandemic but it seems as though the spending power in the lower divisions only gets more and more.

2 Likes

Agreed, not many names left off the earlier original list of names that we would aspire to have in our forward ranks.

1 Like

Not true, Walsall Fan TVs dream signing of James Norwood is still very much possible.

1 Like

I think the word “DREAM” is paramount there :wink:

Why do people still seem to think Telford was a possibility?

2 Likes

Hopefully, Flynn has a different wish list to the fans.

6 Likes

He did sign for Crawley?

Maybe because he has signed for (in my opinion) a smaller club, to prove it isn’t all about prestige

1 Like