Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

I saw both of these were available but again I can’t see them coming to us unfortunately.

1 Like

As they used to say on Bullseye…“look what you could have won”.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Miller previously at Bradford and he was crap.

He has been there twice I think

Personally I think he guarantees any league 2 club 15 goals or more next season. I think he would be a good squad player for most including us.

I understand people want better, but since when have we actually signed a decent striker… answer is nearly a decade ago.

1 Like

Mark Hughes is manager at Bradford and I would think he could help Miller (and Cook) to improve. Miller is willing and has the work ethic, but needs help with decision making and technique.
If I was a young striker I would be excited at the prospect of working with Hughes, even though he is a miserable, sour-faced prune of a man.

2 Likes

Don’t they remember his miss against them from 1 yard out and an open goal?
The worst miss I’ve ever seen by a Walsall player.

2 Likes

Andy cook ?

Ye guess so but the fact we got relegated kind of removes it from my memory :rofl:

Lol mate, I liked him tbf, a proper old fashioned battering ram centre forward sadly his attitude weren’t the best and he was moved on.
Someone like him in our team last season would have seen Miller with a few more goals I reckon.

1 Like

Not so sure he would guarantee any league two club 15 goals or more given he didn’t do that with us in 41 league games. If he is to be a good squad player that would suggest he would be in and out the team meaning he is likely to play less than 41 games and therefore likely to score less.

Pombear on Walsall fans TV.

4 signed - 4/6 more to come in. Will announce in next few days.

The sporting director role is not a closed case - may take time to appoint a new one.

2 Likes

Not even end of May and 4 signed and pre-season organised. What’s going on?

The DOF role will only raise its head again if we do shit and they flail around trying to find a solution.

Half decent form next year and it’s gone for good.

1 Like

Agreed, not signed. Nothing is guaranteed until the pen has scribbled on the contract…

1 Like

He said they are signed mate he’s signed off on 4 deals

Oh hadn’t watched the Walsall Fan TV video until just. Like how LP has stated that apparently, we’ve had meetings with Villa and he expects something to come out of that… Let’s hope two of these signings are Azaz and Barry (Archer probably too unrealistic :rofl:)

2 Likes

When Flynn want’s to move upstairs and the assistant moves up to the manager/coach role.
That’s just my thoughts.

This made me laugh @JumboTrudgeon :joy:

Sounds like lyrics sung by Guy Garvey from Elbow!

Also shades of the great Bowie in Extras with Ricky Gervais! “See his pug nosed face…”

1 Like

Ive got a feeling one of the signings is shade