Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

Pomlett talking ahead of himself again thats a shock lol

1 Like

Nice to hear Flynn is after more players. Only 1 can be a loan say they would have to be permanent

As Iā€™ve said previously, Willock isnā€™t ready. Heā€™s made progress but is still too raw for first team football.

Ben Richards Everton signs for Yeovil

Decent enough move for him in my opinion.

Just goes to show even decent managers like Cotterill can be fooled!

Hopefully we will get a few more August wins and that will allow us to secure a couple more players from a position of strength. Flynns squad strengthening needs to continue then who knows those predictions of 11 and 12th May look even better.

Josh Ginnelly leaving Hearts, anyone?

Donā€™t think heā€™s the sort of player Flynn wants. Could be a squad player for us for if/when we went with 4 at the back and traditional wingers but wouldnā€™t imagine heā€™d want to join on that basis.

2 Likes

No thanks

Would be a decent signing at this level. Didnā€™t work out at Preston and at Hearts. Iā€™d take him. Any idea on the 2nd player gamble was said to be doing the paperwork for. Donā€™t think it was makuna tbh

Has manuka officially signed ?

Not as of Saturday and not sure he will be signed

He was part of the club photoshoot, i donā€™t think he would have been there if he was still a trialist

Was he definitely at the photoshoot, or is he just really good at Photoshop?

1 Like

In case anyone missed it as I canā€™t see it posted previously:

Bradford debutant Emmanuel Osadebe suffered a suspected broken leg in their 0-0 draw with Doncaster and Tomlin was sent off.

Im surprised its taken you until Monday night to find out. Mrs Moneypenny needs sacking.

12 Likes

Sorry to hear that for Osadebe - we certainly didnā€™t miss him on Saturday as Hutchinson was everything a ā€œNo 10ā€ should be: fast, skilful, creative.

Re Makuna (I hope I wrote it correctly). Maybe itā€™s a transfer to, hmm, the development team (some youth one). Definitely not to the first team. I donā€™t know if such transfers get wider attention. Photos of him, presumably after signing something with the club, flashed on some social media platforms, but later none, radio silence.