Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

And effective.

1 Like

I hadnā€™t heard about Paddy breaking his leg, what a terrible thing to happen on his debut. I wish the lad well for a speedy recovery.

4 Likes

Yes if we were playing a formation where we could accommodate him. Flynnā€™s preferred formation is the one we played on Saturday unless he is going to mix it up as the season progresses.

He will undoubtedly mix it up as the season goes on and heā€™s been brilliant so far as a gaffer.My only criticism would be him playing Monthe at left back when he played 4-2-3-1 pre season,heā€™s not one and looks massively like he isnā€™t.

It keeps opposition guessing, Iā€™m all for it. No Monthe ainā€™t no left back!

Incoming signing number 10 on Twitter ā€¦

:hushed::hushed:

Incoming 10 ?
But to replace who Hutchinson :man_shrugging:

Ding dang do its not that striker from doncaster was it Dodo is it

Squad number 10, not necessarily playing as a number 10. Could be another forward.

1 Like

My guess is a forward thinking midfielder from a non league team

The Saddlers have made another summer signing. The Club has confirmed the signing of Tom Knowles from Vanarama National League side Yeovil Town, with the attacker joining for an undisclosed fee.

Good shout!

1 Like

Does this mean that Moussaka (or however you spell it) isnā€™t joining now?

Youth/development team signingā€¦

Where now @Thanatos

Danny Johnson, Andy Williams, Timmy Abraham, Tom Knowles, Douglas James-Taylor and Conor Wilkinson

I think top 7.

Very exciting.

1 Like

As others have gone out on loan or have signed for other clubs, Wilkinson was our only recognized forward, Flynn has added five attacking players to the line up in a short space of time.
What I like about MF is his vision, he sees the big picture. He knows itā€™s going to be a long season and the need for like-for-like players in the squad.
You canā€™t get out of this league with small squads, youā€™ve got have good players come in for those out with injuries, suspensions and call ups.
At last, we have a board in place prepared to back him up.

1 Like

Looking a nice squad has assembled.

Almost like months of crying about it was a waste of time.

5 Likes

Gensanx will be furious if thatā€™s our business done - he did keep predicting we would stop signing players at some point!

3 Likes