The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2024 II

I am more bothered who they replace him with, rather than the fact he has gone, i questioned his attitude towards the end of last season, he had already gone in his head

3 Likes

Fan Forum completely irrelevant to an update following a transfer

Would you? There hasnā€™t been much so far ā€¦

Thatā€™s Monday done one confirmed going and no one coming it can only get better :man_shrugging:

I can confirm we will make a signing before the start of the season :eyes::joy:

Thats the most outrageous claim ive seen posted on here

3 Likes

The old ones no longer met the league requirements. Either change 'em or play somewhere else where they have lighs that do meet the requirements.

1 Like

We already have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™ll make it 2 if you like :joy:

1 Like

What is worth remembering is that, so far, very few of the players that were made available for transfer over the summer have actually joined clubs yet.

There will obviously be agreements in place but Iā€™m not looking at many players that other league two clubs are signing and thinking I wish weā€™d signed them.

2 Likes

I hear that all is not well behind the scenes.

Turmoil might be apt.

I have heard from reputable sources that the budget is indeed low, and we are mainly looking at loans.

Thursday will be interesting - we might hear another departure tomorrow :gloves:

3 Likes

If the budget is cut then I have no words. It could be one of the worst takeovers in football history!

2 Likes

Ooooh! You rascal. That is too vague. I want the juice. Spill.

Not a player but looks like we have a new GK coach to replace Watsonā€¦ Dan Still. Has been youth goalkeeper coach at Cheltenham.

https://x.com/JonPalmerSport/status/1805332005196029965?t=1Cz5UMrtZ1d_FDKSFHbnJw&s=19

4 Likes

Dan watson back with flynny :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Not doubting what youā€™ve said but I guess weā€™ll and wait and see before getting caught up on rumors but a budget cut to playing operations following 2 steep price increases would not be acceptable.

Itā€™s all well and good having a fancy place to drink a pint before the game but at the end of the day, we all want to see an ambitious, successful football team

9 Likes

Really hope the Owl is having a great holiday & gorging on mice, because weā€™re gonna him.

See where we are on 15th July, if the squad then is anywhere like it is now; there will be panic on the Broadway

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard from about 3/4 different people as well that we are close to Josh Gordon.

Iā€™m sure that will go down well.

1 Like

A cut in the budget will well and truly get the supporters asking questions of trivela and rightly so .
Big few days for BB leading up to the fans forum on Thursday .

1 Like

Very worrying if this is True.

1 Like

Think you are spot on there mate

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 21.14.59

1 Like