The View from the Other Side - Barrow - 16/08/22

A view about the other side. Some of their chavs thought it was OK to sing “Ryan’s in a box” tonight. Utter scum. Considering there were a number of Ryan’s mates there they were lucky they didn’t get battered. Hopefully one day soon they will.

2 Likes

Absolute scumbags. I’ve even seen them gobbing off on Twitter with no remorse whatsoever. Lowest of the low. His mates would have been well within the right mind to give a reaction but they’re not even worth it. Let them try it when they come here. Things come back round in life in mysterious ways so I’m sure they’ll get their karma.

1 Like

Fookin hell, we do have some morons dwelling amongst us.

1 Like

Karma is a bitch and I hope it bites hard.

1 Like

Compare these scum to the reaction of the (I think) Luton fans who produced a lovely banner after the 3 Walsall fans were killed in Tunisia.

Football fans should (and usually do) stick together in these kind of situations.

7 Likes

Well yes, he predicted 3 or 4 nil.

2 Likes

They did not look like a side that anyone in their right mind would predict to beat anyone 4-0. Scored two early, but we didn’t need to be anything other than “not f***ing horrendous” to get back into the game.

2 Likes

Just heard the proof of this.

Sickening.

1 Like

whats wrong with these inbred mongrels? hope they come here and try it doubt it though.

You “hope” that they come here and “try it”? If so you are as bad as them.

I hope that they never say anything like it again and see the error of their ways, and if not that they are banned from ever attending football matches. Scum coming to Walsall and repeating it would be terrible and if violence kicked off there could be more tragedies

3 Likes

Where did you hear it?

I remember some of our idiots singing it about Tom the Wolves fan that was stabbed
It sickened me to think that fans could sink that low.

4 Likes

On this. 7min 25 ish

A public order offence Im pretty sure.

1 Like
3 Likes

Not really investigating it then Barrow ?
Disgusting behaviour from fans and club all round.
I have heard it doing the rounds on twitter, it’s as clear as day.

Ok mate i know the family by the way.

theyd have been better off saying nothing than that

2 Likes

I’ve responded on Twitter. Weak.

Basically multiple people are potentially committing a crime under section 5 of the public order act. If it hasn’t already, It could become a police matter very quickly if Barrow don’t take firmer action.

7 Likes

Heard about this through friends last night, thank god I wasn’t there, I didn’t comment just incase it wasn’t accurate however after listening to it it clearly happened and especially judging by tweets from probably those responsible, laughing it off and saying ‘get over it’.
I won’t lie, today has been awful, I haven’t been able to concentrate at work and it made it feel as raw as ever.
The world really is an awful place full of horrible people.

15 Likes

So sorry you have to listen to something as vile as that @DanG_WFC, being directly connected with the incident.
It must bring some awful thoughts back, lets hope they find the idiots involved and give them the appropriate punishment
Try to console yourself with the fact that the perpetrators just think that they are being clever, and probably don’t realise what heartache they are causing.
And if you confronted them, they would run up their own arse

6 Likes