The View from the Other Side - Barrow - 16/08/22

Would it not be a case for the FA to step in? or do they just leave it for the clubs involved to sort it out

Hopefully we get them away in the FA Cup.

2 Likes

I will come if we can go in their end :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve got the simply red song rolling back the years playing as your crushing some skulls there mate :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:
I have had my own crushed a few times as well mate lol

Ain’t that the fun of it all? Not that I’m promoting violence by the way :grin:

1 Like

To be honest mate, it was all about camraderie with your mates, and every team we played had a group of lads with exactly the same mentality
It always came down to who was better, and back in the day, the Walsall fans were better :wink:

3 Likes

You’ll have to tell me a few stories over a pint one day mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan mate lol

1 Like

If we actually did everyone should show up.

2 Likes

Get on this vile clubs twitter, website, FB page, forums… whatever. Disgusting response and agree with @P.T they have hurtled to top of league of my hated clubs (after Fail and Slopsbury obviously). They obviously don’t give a shit. F%^$ off back to non league and geographical oblivion.

4 Likes

You and me in the Barrow end @Belgiansaddler :joy:

Hardly, they are 2 decent looking blokes :rofl: Which one is me? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I am the fatter one :joy:

But he’s about 2 foot taller than you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think even vale and sloppies would be as bad as barrow to me after this. Disgusting club

2 Likes

Only 20 inches surely :wink:

I wonder if there are any genuine Barrow fans looking in on OUR forum? and want to comment on their obnoxious fans behaviour ?

1 Like

Promises promises :grin:

1 Like

Sorry should have read 5 inches :joy: :wink: