Troy Deeney

Do you just drag up every piece of EFL news and use it as an opportunity to have a go at Trivela? :joy:

4 Likes

Yep

He desperately wants everything to go to shit so he can be on here telling everyone how he was right and his mate Bonser was a legend. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

And how it’s impossible for anyone to look forward to or enjoy a game of football nowadays, because we once played Liverpool in the 80s. :sleeping:

3 Likes

No. Just thought we could have got him and he would have been a very decent signing

I think that Troy would be an asset to any team in whatever capacity

1 Like

That’s all I was saying. He would have been a great asset and surely we could have matched forest green in terms of wages. Very worrying if we couldn’t have.

It dosnt take alot to ruffle feathers on Uts. Some people are so sensitive

2 Likes

And so angry!! I can think of two or three posters who only post to grumble about your posts, some guys really need to get a life! It’s debates about a tinpot 4th Division bottom feeder, certainly nothing is going to change these circumstances no matter how angry some guys get, we’ll still be watching Walsall lose on a consistent basis ad infinitum despite Bonser and or Trivela who are just an American version of mean old Bonser, same directors, and now same old Manager who was there helping to oversee recent years of our continuous decline.

1 Like

I don’t think that it is just THAT point that upsets other posters mate, i think it is some of the other stuff that is a bit negative towards the club, and sometimes it is the straw that has broken the camels back syndrome :wink:
I don’t have a problem with your posts, you are entitled to your views, sometimes you post something i agree with, but most of the time you post things that MOST posters don’t
No offence by the way. just an observation :wink:

3 Likes

Spot on. I get plenty of positive feedback, plenty of negative. I can take both. Yes I’m well aware of those posters. A handful 3 or 4 I’m aware of. But I will never be bullied into falling in line with what they want people to say

And it’s wrong to say I always criticise. I’ve praised Trivela. They have done some great work. They are in danger of it all falling apart if they don’t fund these last couple of signings and no problem in stating that

2 Likes

Agree with your point on Sadler. They chose to ‘reward failure’ in this appointment of the novice. I can’t see it working out. If we lose tomorrow the pressure is really on. 3 points out of 12. Hope it dosnt happen

1 Like

To be honest, that’s disappointing a bit. That would be a kind of statement signing, but probably both sides weren’t even close. Oh well, life goes on.

Bit short sighted by the club. Clearly not in it for the money is he by going to Forest green. Affordable and would have sold alot of extra tickets

We’ve got one aging forward, don’t need another when there are other glaring gaps in the squad :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes. But I think Troy would have paid for himself. Tickets, merch would have exceeded the wage demands which must be really low. Comparatively…

In simple terms benefits would have out weighted the costs

1 Like

If he scores 15 goals ill give 15 quid to charity. He wont.

Probably knock one in against us though :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Troy Deeney is not a player you want around your club when trying to create unity in the squad plus you will be lucky to get 10 games out him.

4 Likes

He’s exactly the type of motivational character and leader I’d want at the club thank you very much

And on forest green wages we could have had a whip round and funded it ourselves​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The same FGR whose owner is donating millions to Just Stop Oil and the Labour Party. They ain’t short of a few quid.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

You would be the first to slaughter Trivela for signing him after 2 appearances and no goals.

4 Likes