Tyreik Wright

It depends who you ask, @latviancheese

If you ask @geordiesaddler, I’d be inclined to agree…

If you ask someone else, on the other hand… :smirk:

The most recent victim of racism on social media. ■■■■■■■ idiots. 14 year old. Deserves his ■■■■■■■■ chopped off.

1 Like

Utterly sick. If only we had borstals.

1 Like

Revolting.

1 Like

Truely shocked, I know ■■■■ like this goes on but 14 years old … hopefully the authorities will deal with this accordingly :rage:

1 Like

Stephen-Lewis-as-Blakey

“I 'ate you racist thicko’s spitting on me”

Absolutely abhorrent. Hope they can trace who it is and deal with it. That person needs some serious help, especially at the age of only 14. Otherwise there is only one place they are heading.

3 Likes

I can not believe in this day and age someone can breed someone as abhorrent as that :fearful:

3 Likes

Terrible.

It would be good if our three supporters group expressed solidarity with Tyreik and made it clear that there’s no room for this. Not now. Not ever.

5 Likes

Has to be personal.

As it just seems unbelievable.

1 Like

Didn’t a 12 year-old Villa fan recently send racist abuse to a black Arsenal or Manchester United player? I believe that he was identified and dealt with.

1 Like

Abhorrent, disgusting and shameful.

1 Like

Crystal Palace - it was sent to Zaha

Well done to UTS and WSA for their messages of solidarity on Twitter. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Hopefully it is a 14 year old there may still be a chance of educating them , more likely to be a cowardly adult racist hiding behind his key board .
The worst thing is if they ever met face to face he would probably be all over Tyreik , that’s the hidden danger /problem

1 Like

Anyone remember the tawse?

(I’m not sure whether I should post this here, or on the ‘Anyone Remember?’ thread. Both would be appropriate)

1 Like

Are you from the 18th Century? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes it was administered by by the Deputy Head at Joseph Leckie when I was there.I never had it being a goody goody!!!

I do. I had it at Aldridge Grammar school in the early 1970’s. They used it for a short period then put it back in the hole it belonged in.

Repulsive. Waste of cells