UTS Prediction League 2: 2019-2020

Brilliant track mate , but can’t help feeling like my game plan is going to ■■■■ again like last season …:pensive:

You have a game plan? :smile:.

…And I thought you were on my side …:disappointed:

I am. Here’s a tip. Just copy Saigons selections each week and you won’t go far wrong :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve thought about that , especially how well it worked out for him last season , but then I thought … hey i’m not going to stoop to that level to succeed …:smirk:

1 Like

Put it this way - if you do that you’re guaranteed to finish above last year’s champion. If nobody else…

2 Likes

Christ, just look at the table. :laughing:

I was on 2 points at 93 minutes, with genuine aspirations at 4, if Bradford could convert their overwhelming superiority into a goal. Cue a Morecombe equaliser as the Bradfart game dribbled away into disappointment. But, quality predictions again, just not coming to fruition. :grapes:

I’ve obviously been cursed, probably by gypsy witches, and my appeal to the Jesus cult failed spectacularly, so this week I will be mostly a devout Hindu and shun all forms of beef products. The adventure continues. :unicorn:

1 Like

I think you need help from the giant Spaghetti monster

1 Like

I think even the FSM, bless his noodly appendages , would struggle to help. He’s experienced nothing yet. I was actually robbed of points last time by Baka scoring two injury time goals. That’s suffering.

1 Like

Weird thing is, had those 4 points come in, I would have been 6 off the top and well back in it. It’s not the points that concern me but the massive irregularity of the results, home bankers regularly failing and general strangeness. Thankfully I made full use of last season so I can’t be too distressed, but the resurgence is taking it’s time. :crystal_ball:

Good to see you up there though - keep up the good work! (And watch out for JJ, and Morty) :shark:

You’ll be back. Keep using your past glories as lube.

1 Like

What’s with this “love in” between the sheep lover and the pervert?

Get a grip you fools!

Let’s get the insults back.

I’ll start:

Saigon’s “form” and “excuses” are the funniest thing I have seen on this board for a while. Onwards and downwards.

Exile’s lofty position is a flash in the pan; normal service will be resumed soon enough when the nosebleeds stop and he realises that he is scared of heights.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Desperate stuff from a despaeate predictor. You know my track record is far superior to yours and this season marks a return, not a temporary lift. Class is permanent.

1 Like

A most unpleasant tirade from a risible rapscallion opportunistically picking on a gentleman of honour temporarily undergoing some minor prediction difficulties. :face_with_head_bandage:

What about all the help and advice I have generously provided to you in the past. Things like ‘LOL’ and ‘you’re rubbish’ and ‘What’s it like down there?’ And other encouraging input that helped you get into the top 20 on no less than several occasions. :smirk:

Some people! :innocent:

1 Like

Maybe like B.A. Baracus, he pities the fool.

1 Like
1 Like

It might help if I stopped forgetting to play …

I am really not good at this.

Why are the peasants on 15 points listed as being joint 10th with us superior ones on 16?

1 Like