W 2-0 vs Gillingham (H) - League Two - Sat 18th March, 3pm

Glad to hear it.

I hope Iā€™m wrong but that starting eleven is dog.

Iā€™m rapidly losing faith.

Every week, a team is picked that no supporter would have selected.

Every week, there are wholesale changes.

He bangs on about creativity and then plays that team!

Not happyā€¦ expecting another dreadful result to ruin another weekend.

1 Like

Doug Taylor has shown moments of immense promise but as a young professional has struggled to maintain the consistency of performance. Heā€™s quick and strong and a good finisher.

Kinsella comley again this managers has no idea, i so bored no attacking intent again. Im a season ticket holder cannot make it today and to be honest not reallt bothered as season is over.

1 Like

Lb8rlu257m9r

1 Like

I bloody love it :joy:

W7 D7 L6. Up the Comsella.

Exactly what Iā€™ve said isnā€™t it ?

Middle of the road bog standard League two.

Welcome :handshake::grin:

Canā€™t score goals: so letā€™s play 3 centre halves, 2 defensive midfielders and a striker who qualifies for a pension. Letā€™s also have zero left sided players and play entirely down the right.

7 Likes

Exactly, nowhere near being the big issue with this team.

Welcome :handshake::grin:

1 Like

Ay! :joy:

Nice front foot defensive there.

And words like a massive overhaul needed in the summer that you said recently also ring true when looking at the team sheet.Itā€™s all very depressing at the moment isnā€™t it.

1 Like

Just one of multiple issues that culminate in being the big issue with this squad that it simply isnā€™t good enough across a number of areas.

1 Like

So much so that heā€™s the talking head in the Stadium Suite today rather than being in the squad. :rofl:

1 Like

Also what Iā€™ve said! Simon just hates any criticism of Kinsella I thinkā€¦ :eyes:

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

Perhaps blame the openers for low averages rather than obsessing over the tailendersā€¦

How depressing that its March and weā€™re debating Septembers problems.

Fycking wank

1 Like

I do enjoy your obsession with him.

Sack Mole and Gamble

Presided over the biggest decline in WFC history

Will someone take some responsibility and sack them and get a new team with ambition and foresight

Garbage

1 Like

I blame Momble.

4 Likes